Best finishers who get no credit for being finishers

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
John Salter is fighting right now in Bellator. His first 20 career fights he went 16-4 with zero decisions. His last fight was his first time ever going to a decision.

Probably because he's in Bellator. If that was doing that in the UFC he'd be a superstar
He did, in the UFC, let Bang break his own ankle on a takedown and then run around celebrating like a maniac. Pretty sure that was Salter.

He did, in the UFC, let Bang break his own ankle on a takedown and then run around celebrating like a maniac. Pretty sure that was Salter.

lol, well remembered, that certainly was Salter.

I also think the reason Salter doesn't get hype is because he's somehow found a way to be a boring finisher.

Demetrious Johnson during his UFC title run was underrated.

This is so0 true, but he was also kind of an anti climatic finisher. Like if you watch the gif or just the finish of Benavidez, you're like "omg!"
But that fight was so damn boring, that when it happened, I didn't even react to it cause I just wanted it to be over

Moose has 38 TKO/KO or Sub finishes 83% in 46 wins

This is so0 true, but he was also kind of an anti climatic finisher. Like if you watch the gif or just the finish of Benavidez, you're like "omg!"
But that fight was so damn boring, that when it happened, I didn't even react to it cause I just wanted it to be over
The Benavidez KO was in the first 2 minutes of the first round lol.

Last edited:
Back