Best filling for a punching bag (Sawdust vs Rags vs Sand)

Second hand silicon implants, playa.

Sand will make it a rock hard.

Use dead babies.

So Im on the process of buying a new punching bag that is better than the old shitty one that Ive had for years. So whats the best material for the inside.

Sawdust or Rags or Sand

Whats the best option for not fucking up your hands so much. It seems theres not enough information on it on google that why I come to the always reliable Sherdog Forums

Depends where you live.

If you are Brazilian i recommend salt.

Yes, conservatards cry too much

obama_punching_bag.jpg

Get in!

Damn this is the best post ive started good shit lol

Can someone please post the MADtv skit where they tried to prank mike Tyson by putting the midget in the punching bag?!?!?
{<jordan}

Can someone please post the MADtv skit where they tried to prank mike Tyson by putting the midget in the punching bag?!?!?
{<jordan}
I think it was that mad tv Mike Tyson gap commercial and after he starts punching it, they open the bag and a bunch of gorey guts spill out lol

I fill every punching bag I see with uppercuts.

I used just rags. I've heard of stuff like rags with a thin layer of foam on the outside or rags with a drafting tube filled with sand in the center, but rags is just fine. I topped it with a 25 pound weight and then some time later added a little more rags as it settled. Only had to do that once.

Yeah those standing punching bags suck. I meant a hanging one filled with water. Plus I dont think the one youre talking about is even filled with water, just the base is to keep it from moving too much. I mean the actual bag filled with water.
Ya its just the base... The bag itself filled with water? Never saw that one, makes me think of the old inflatable clowns with the sand in feet so they pop back up when u knock em down hahaha

Hypothetically, I would fill a big bag (200 lbs capacity) with smaller bags (40 lbs, so 5 of them). If the smaller bags are unfilled as well, you could fill them with even smaller heavybags, or water.

Back