Best Fights to Watch?

Cung lee vs Shamrock
liddel vs Wand
Edgar vs Gray 3

Oh and almost every single Anderson Silva fight.

Thought I'd report back to my teachers...

Diaz / Gomi was probably my favorite. Always wondered what a gogoplata looked like. Finished Mir/Nog, Grice/Bermudez, and took someone's advice and watched Wand/Rampage trilogy right in a row. Those fights made me realize why people hate lay and prayers so much. I still don't know what cards were for in Pride, but man did they stay active on the ground. Much more interesting to watch than the UFC version of the ground fighting.

Today I start on Substance's list. Daunting, but it'll be fun just like yesterday.

OMG! Five pages in and no one posted Pete Sell vs. Scott Smith...WTF?..Best fight ever in MMA history!!!

I cant believe no one posted this....What is with you people?!!!

so-mad-i-could.gif

All of Wands fights in PRIDE except 2 Arona matches, all Fedor fights, all Shogun fights,

Frye/Ken,
Rampage/Saku,
Saku/Newton,
Hunt/CC,
Hunt/Nishijima,
Gomi/Kawajiri,

etc etc

Couture/Rizzo is one of my favorites. Everyone made some great lists I agree with most of them.

Thought I'd report back to my teachers...

Diaz / Gomi was probably my favorite. Always wondered what a gogoplata looked like. Finished Mir/Nog, Grice/Bermudez, and took someone's advice and watched Wand/Rampage trilogy right in a row. Those fights made me realize why people hate lay and prayers so much. I still don't know what cards were for in Pride, but man did they stay active on the ground. Much more interesting to watch than the UFC version of the ground fighting.

Today I start on Substance's list. Daunting, but it'll be fun just like yesterday.

Which one of the Wand/Page trilogy was your favourite? Also I can give you a link with a ton of Pride fights if you want in a PM.

Which one of the Wand/Page trilogy was your favourite? Also I can give you a link with a ton of Pride fights if you want in a PM.

Jeez...the third is out because it's too short and Wand wasn't in his prime. I'd have to say the first, even though the carnage at the end of the second was beautiful. I'd have to watch them again, but I loved the stare down for the first. Got me amped. The second fight Rampage is smiling at Wand.

Back