Best fights on fight pass

Lamas vs koch. That whole ufc on fox 6 card is dope actually

Ufc 40 as a whole. All finishes. GOAT ufc walkout by tito. All finsihes. Good stuff from beggining to end

Grice vs Bermudez
Sanchez vs Guida
Hendo vs Shogun I
Hunt vs Bigfoot I
Wasn't hunt v Bigfoot 1 the ridiculous back and forth draw? And then 2, hunt got the KO?

Cub Swanson/Mackens Semerzier
Drew McFedries/Alessio Sakara
Martin Kampmann/Drew McFedries
Martin Kampmann/Jake Ellenberger
Jason Lambert/Babalu
Nate Marquardt/Thales Leites

Couture vs Rizzo I
Wand vs. Page II
Fedor vs. Cro Cop
Big Nog vs. Sapp
Chuck vs. Wand
Hendo vs. Shogun I
Nick Diaz vs. Gomi
Frye vs. Shamrock

Don't buy it.
You can find any fight by just googling it. Russian websites are your friend
Some people prefer paying that $9.99 to watch all fights in HD instead of looking around the internet to maybe stumble on some 144p video cut in half.

I've been watching all the TUF seasons I've missed and fast forwarding to the fights.

There have been some crazy ass knockouts on that show.

I've been watching all the TUF seasons I've missed and fast forwarding to the fights.

I've been doing the same.

I can't believe this show, every season they change the rules. What a shit show. I'd be pissed if I was a "contestant" and Dana is just changing the rules, making teams split up and switch, it's like no one thought the show out beyond fighters, in a house, maximum drama, win a shitty "6 figure contract".

I listed not just UFC fights but fights from other orgs that are all on Fight Pass, and all are fucking amazing.

Randy Couture vs. Big Nog
Mark Hunt vs. Bigfoot Silva I
Antoni Hardonk vs. Eddie Sanchez
Mark Hunt vs. Yosuke Nishijima
Melvin Manhoef vs. Evangelista Santos
James Thompson vs. Kazuyuki Fujita
Diego Brandao vs. Dennis Bermudez
Chris Lytle vs. Thiago Alves
Korean Zombie vs. Leonard Garcia I
Dong Hyun Kim (Maestro) vs. Marco Polo Reyes
Jamie Varner vs. Abel Trujillo
Matt Grice vs. Dennis Bermudez
Melvin Manhoef vs. Dong Sik Yoon
Rashad Evans vs. Brad Imes
Kendall Grove vs. Ed Herman
Joe Stevenson vs. Luke Cummo
Clay Guida vs. Roger Huerta
Tyron Woodley vs. Nate Marquardt
Paul Taylor vs. Paul Kelly
Ramage Jackson vs. Dan Henderson
Shogun Rua vs. Dan Henderson I & II
War Machine vs. Jared Rollins
Donald Cerrone vs. Rob McCullough
Antonio Banuelos vs. Scott Jorgensen
Carlos Condit vs. Hiromitsu Miura
Matt Brown vs. Jordan Mein
Matt Brown vs. Erick Silva
Jason Black vs. Matt Grice
Fabricio Werdum vs. Bigfoot Silva
Carlos Newton vs. Dan Henderson
Takanori Gomi vs. Luiz Azeredo I & II
Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Tyson Griffin
Joachim Hansen vs. Caol Uno
Gilbert Melendez vs. Mitsuhiro Ishida I
Gilbert Melendez vs. Nobuhiro Obiya
Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez
Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Frankie Edgar vs. Tyson Griffin
Frankie Edgar vs. Mark Bocek
Shungo Oyama vs Philip Miller
Ryuta Sakurai vs Riki Fukuda III
Carlos Newton vs. Jose Pele Landi Jons
Rick Story vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Donald Cerrone vs. Melvin Guillard
Joseph Benavidez vs. John Moraga
Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar
Tyson Griffin vs Clay Guida
Wilson Gouveia vs Goran Reljic
Joachim Hansen vs Shinya Aoki I, II & III
Kurt Pellegrino vs Nate Diaz
Kurt Pellegrino vs Joe Stevenson
Robbie Lawler vs. Chris Lytle
Rodrigo Noguiera vs. Fabricio Werdum
Miguel Torres Vs Takeya Mizugaki
Dominick Cruz vs. Demetrious Johnson
Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Josh Barnett I
Alberto Mina vs. Shinsho Anzai
Daijiro Matsui vs Bob Schrijber
Nick Diaz vs. Diego Sanchez
Nick Diaz vs. Paul Daley
Rory MacDonald vs. Robbie Lawler II
Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard I & II
Denis Kang vs. Tanaka
Josh Thomson vs. Hermes Franca

I've been doing the same.

I can't believe this show, every season they change the rules. What a shit show. I'd be pissed if I was a "contestant" and Dana is just changing the rules, making teams split up and switch, it's like no one thought the show out beyond fighters, in a house, maximum drama, win a shitty "6 figure contract".

Agreed.

The worst thing was the team challenges they did the first few seasons. Some poor bastard gets voted off the show without even fighting like some stupid ass Survivor shit. Thankfully they got rid of that.

And Dana definitely plays favorites. Just watch the Penn-Pulver season. Pretty sure Dana was blowing BJ off camera any chance he got.

Just show them a bunch of crazy knockouts/submissions. I don't think casuals are very interested in wars. People love finishes, doesn't matter if you're a hardcore or casual.

You know you don't have to fast forward anymore. They have all of the individual fights from TUF on there now.

Don't buy it.

Its 10 dollars for pretty much every fight from the Ufc, Pride, Strikeforce and the Wec. Yes you can scour the Web and get most of these fights free but most of them won't be hd and it's not nearly as convenient.

As for great fights

Mendes vs Aldo 1 and 2- 1 has the famous finish and 2 is a tremendous back and forth battle.

Yoel vs Kennedy-controversy galore, a brutal finish and a great comeback.

Yoel vs Brunson- 3rd round Yoel strikes again

Tyron Woodley vs Nate Marquardt- everyone talks about the finish but man what a fight it was

Cung Le vs Wandy- overshadowed by Hendo vs Shogun it's a tremendous fight that doesn't get nearly enough love

You know you don't have to fast forward anymore. They have all of the individual fights from TUF on there now.

I know, but I do like skimming through the show in case there's anything entertaining in between. And sometimes if I like one of the fighters, I'll watch the full episode because its usually centered on that person.

Its 10 dollars for pretty much every fight from the Ufc, Pride, Strikeforce and the Wec. Yes you can scour the Web and get most of these fights free but most of them won't be hd and it's not nearly as convenient.

As for great fights

Mendes vs Aldo 1 and 2- 1 has the famous finish and 2 is a tremendous back and forth battle.

Yoel vs Kennedy-controversy galore, a brutal finish and a great comeback.

Yoel vs Brunson- 3rd round Yoel strikes again

Tyron Woodley vs Nate Marquardt- everyone talks about the finish but man what a fight it was

Cung Le vs Wandy- overshadowed by Hendo vs Shogun it's a tremendous fight that doesn't get nearly enough love

Not just UFC, PRIDE, Strikeforce and WEC, but also K1, Cage Warriors, Cage Rage, Glory kickboxing, Pancrase, EliteXC, Affliction, King of the Cage, Victory FC, Titan FC, Fight Nights Global, Shooto Brazil, Shooto Japan, Invicta FC, BRACE, Combate Americas, WFA, Gladiator Challenge, UCMMA, ProFC, Adrenaline MMA, It's Showtime, Abu Dhabi Combat Club, RISE, Island Fights, Rise of Champions, Fight Sports Asia, Friday Night Fights, HOOKnShOOT, SuperBrawl, Alaska FC, Tech-KREP FC, Mixed Fighting Championship, Extreme Challenge, XFO, IMMAF, TKO, Karate Combat, QuinTET, and Polaris Pro.

That's quite the library.

Not just that, but also every Tuesday Night Contender series fights, every TUF fight and episodes. Also a ton of Jiu-Jitsu tournaments including Eddie Bravo's invitational. Plus, there's boxing on there as well including Roy Jones Jr.'s last fight.

Also, they're going to add the entire M-1 Global library very soon, now they've reached a deal with them.

They also have a ton of documentaries, including PRIDE Decade and UFC Fighting for a Generation, originals, shows, etc.

I'm not affiliated with Fight Pass (wish I was), but every fight fan should have Fight Pass, imo.

Marco Polo Reyes vs Dong Hyun Kim
Hunt vs Bigfoot Silva
Melendez vs Sanchez
Macdonald vs Lawler
Lawler vs Condit
Henderson vs Shogun
Couture vs nogueira
Jones vs Gustafsson
Lauzon vs Varner
Lauzon vs Miller

Show them Sanchez-Guida
Edgar-Griffin

Edit:
Just saw that they probably went home by now.
Don't buy it.
<{danayeah}>

<31>

Back