Best fights of the 2010s.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This decade, we've had no-names become stars, huge upsets, and fighters getting sweet revenge.

What are the best fights of the 2010s?

SSR - Gonzalez I
Joshua - Klitschko
Canelo - GGG II
Inoue - Donaire
Bradley - Provodnikov
Pac - Marquez IV

I only watch hw
Joshua vs Klitschko
and joshua vs Ruiz 1
Haye vs Bellew 1

I’ll throw Stevenson/Gvozdyk on that list

Some of the best one’s have already been named! In my opinion Floyd Mayweather had 2 really good fights this past decade. Cotto and Maidana 1. Loved both of those fights. Canelo and Conor were good too. Guerrero fight was a great defensive showcase. I know most think the Pacquiao fight was boring, but subtract that and I think Floyd Mayweather but on some great fights and/or performances in this decade

Spence vs Porter and Taylor vs Prograis were both excellent.

Some of the best one’s have already been named! In my opinion Floyd Mayweather had 2 really good fights this past decade. Cotto and Maidana 1. Loved both of those fights. Canelo and Conor were good too. Guerrero fight was a great defensive showcase. I know most think the Pacquiao fight was boring, but subtract that and I think Floyd Mayweather but on some great fights and/or performances in this decade
Mayweather cotton was a treat.

Personally i loved hopkins vs kovalev. Fury vs Klitschko. Chisora whyte was lovely too.

Floyd vs Maidana 1 had me giggling it was so fun, both guys made that a memorable night.

Ward vs Kov 1 was amazing, watching Ward come back from the rough start and take control of the fight was amazing.

Canelo vs GGG 1 & 2 were the fights of the decade for me.

Froch vs groves (one) was a great fight to watch.

Back