Best fighter not currently holding a belt

I think it will, I am picking Rockhold by decision

for sure, anyone that think weidman has already proved himself is wrong, he's not that special, he's just a very good fighter, not special as Jones, Rock will show it.

1. Jon Jones
2. Rockhold
3. Jacare
4. Edgar
5. Meisha Tate, since she can beat everyone but Ronda.

for sure, anyone that think weidman has already proved himself is wrong, he's not that special, he's just a very good fighter, not special as Jones, Rock will show it.

har har har har har.... you funny. Granted Andersilva Lomachita were over rated, but they were the best Brasil had to offer.

Active fighters? Condit and Mendes
Inactive would be Cruz and Jones.

I consider Jones to still hold his belt, tbh.

Cruz, maybe. Realistically if his knees are done, he's done though.

Edgar is a good pick. Fact of the matter is, the guy should still be the LW champion. Here he is at FW kicking everyone's ass.

If we are including the LHW division then I think the answer is obviously JJ. Excluding the LHW div I'd say Cain & Junior, maybe even Anderson. I think every other division pretty much has the best guy at the top & if they don't we don't know it yet because the best guy hasn't challenged yet.

Benson

I won't count Jones, they should have never had it taken from him.

If we are including the LHW division then I think the answer is obviously JJ. Excluding the LHW div I'd say Cain & Junior, maybe even Anderson. I think every other division pretty much has the best guy at the top & if they don't we don't know it yet because the best guy hasn't challenged yet.

"Hey! Hey! I'll sign it in blood punk. Where you at!? Where you at?"

Hahaha,absolutely loving the dilemma of the McGregor fans in this thread

a)They always want to throw his name to the threads starting with "the best fighter ........."

b)But they also think he is a champion.

What are they gonna do ?

Back