---------

Bracket:

cP1pmBt.jpg

Guidelines:

- For all matchups both fighters are in their Prime
- No Intel
- Intent is to Kill
- Voting will close 24 hours after the thread is made

**Book Discussion past the current episode is fine, but please keep it within spoiler tags.

Jaime

long as she doesn't cut off his right hand Jaime takes this.

without his sword hand he's reduced to arya level warrior

Most of these match up choices are really just guess work, but I'm going with Jaime.

Jaime

prime jamie went toe to toe with ned

Jaime if he is allowed to eat before hand and doesn't have handcuffs on wins pretty easily imo.

Brienne

I remember on the show Brienne defeated Ser Loras, I remember someone on the show saying that Loras was a better sword than Jamie. I also seem to remember Brienne defeating Jaime in a one-on-one but his hands were cuffed.

Sucks for Brienne. She has a number of matchups in this tourney that she'd beat. Not much she can do against one of the GOAT's, though.

Looking forward to Jaime v. The Hound.

Brienne

I remember on the show Brienne defeated Ser Loras, I remember someone on the show saying that Loras was a better sword than Jamie. I also seem to remember Brienne defeating Jaime in a one-on-one but his hands were cuffed.

Loras isn't a better sword than Jaime, but he is a better joust.

Loras's skills with a sword haven't really been lauded.

First impression - Jamie.

But wasn't the Knight of Flowers (something Tyrell?) around the same skill set as Jamie? and Brienne pwned the Knight of Flowers in her first appearance in the show.

Not related to MMA Math, just a closer perspective that their fight wouldn't be one-sided whatsoever.

Brienne/Jaime was like Griffin/Shogun 1. Brienne was able to grind out a victory over a sub-par Jaime. Jaime at 100% would be like Griffin/Shogun 2 i.e. first round KO.

Isn't there supposed to be only 3 people (alive in GoT) that maybe stand a chance against Jaime? Was is ser loras, barristan and the mountain?

With his left hand. While taking a piss with his right.:icon_twis

Whenever I hear quotes like this, it discredits the said swordsman. It's obviously an embellish-able saying with the intention to strike fear into the imaginations of the weakminded.

Like Muhammad Ali saying he was so fast he could turn out the light and be in bed before its dark.

Back