Best fighter does not mean BMF in the game

People are trying to discredit the BMF belt. Calling two top 5 OG’s of the fight game “journeyman” and therefore the belt is a joke. The BMF is NOT the best fighter in the division.

Demetrius Johnson is a prime example. He can win fights till the cows come home but he’s still a dork that plays video games. This isn’t about who’s the most well rounded fighter it’s about who is the BMF of the fight game.

It’s like when Eddie Alvarez and Justin Gaethje fought for the most violent fighter title and Eddie won. Ben Askren would never even qualify to fight for that title.

Put some respect on the true hitters title, the UFC BMF World Championship.
Its really the most gagsta belt. Its not about fighting styles at all. Yeah, Masvidal has had two highlight reel knockouts in a row, the last one being probably the best eva, but Diaz is a volume puncher with ju-jitsu who's never KO'd anyone cold. I'm not dissing on his fighting style. He's very impressive, but I really think its his last few wins plus his attitude that makes him a 'BMF' candidate. If he was meek and quiet, he would never be in this kind of conversation.

Usman could kill Diaz if he wants to.
If you watched Cejudo's last few fights and don't think he's a BMF idk what you've been watching, last I checked he fucked up Marlon while he only had one leg.

Honestly, cejudo maybe a midget but he is a bad little dude who will not go down without giving everything he has.

And to TS, nate and mas aren’t top 20. Smoking weed doesn’t make nate more of a bad ‘motherfucker’ than RDA, the man who smashed him pillar to post or josh thompson who finished him and talking about how much you hate trash talk while trash talking doesnt mas more of a bad ‘motherfucker’ than wonderboy, who spanked him pillar to post

Replace "Baddest" with mid level fight IQ, spotty record, rock'em sock'em, and inability to win a title..

Back