Best fictional character trainers

Mickey Goldmill

12303503256_8100dc32e7_o-1.jpg

mic_display_image.jpg

Damned straight!

Sensei Seagal deserves a mention, not that he is a real quality one.

sean connery teaching caterine zeta jones to steal stuff ... we know he was just making her go under those strings for his own enjoyment ... and then he flapped them skins bro ... haha

Mickey sucked as a trainer. He didn't give a shit about Rocky until he got the title shot. He told Rocky to stay down against Apollo. He was complacent when Rocky was fucking around in Rocky 3. Apollo Creed and his trainer gave Rocky a much better camp and transformed him from a brawler to more of a boxer.

Lol Mickey was pissed because Rocky was pissing away his prime smoking cigs and breaking legs for a loan shark.

He took a club fighter and had him beat the best boxer ever.

after that Rocky got soft and lost his edge. There was nothing Mickey could do to get him his edge back. He threatened to quit and it did nothing.

Apollp and his boy were jus tin the right place at the right time. If Adrien hadn't bthced Rocky out he would have gotten KOed by Clubber again. Hell Rockly didn't even listen to his corner in the 2nd Clubber fight "Hit me again, you not so bad!!"

Rocky was content to be a bralwing club boxer with no technique who neglecte dhis training until he got gifted a title shot and ifnally took shit serioulsy. Luckily for him Mick was there to actually teach him to box.

Hell even in the 2nd Apollo fight he was trying not to go to Southpaw in the last round "I don't need no tricks" So strategy is a trick lol

Luckily for him he did giveinot the "trick" and became a world champ.

And no, I'm not gone yet. But I did just buy red weed from an explosive dude in Dallas.

Did I miss something? Where are you going Bobby B? Prison? It's prison isn't it?

Ramirez, because Sean FUCKING Connery as a Spaniard
highlander9.png

He was Egyptian. (which come to think of it, is even more ridiculous than him being Spanish)

And lol at Sean Connery finally filming a movie in Scotland....and he plays a foreigner. Still doesn't even bother trying to change his accent, though. Gotta respect that.

Oriental guy from Remo Williams

vlcsnap-5258240.png

damn didn't think i'd see a remo williams post in here, great movie.

chiun: Fear is just a feeling. You feel hot. You feel hungry. You feel angry. You feel afraid. Fear can never kill you.

Back