Best fictional character trainers

Ready to protect?

And no, I'm not gone yet. But I did just buy red weed from an explosive dude in Dallas.

Yoda
***** from Bloodsport
Zipperhead from Kickboxer
Miyagifukinson
Appolo Creed from Rocky 3
Dude from Total Recall in Starship Troopers
Berringer/Defoe from Platoon
Superman's dead beat dad

Don't leave without saying goodbye. Did I piss ya off or something?

I have 194 friends on my list. Including several mods and a Drunken Meat Fist. I can't please everyone. I'm not gone yet. I was trying to give a heads up yesterday, until it turned into a bunch of nobodies acting like they don't know me. But they do.

Oro ftw
ryusf3endoro2.gif

training11.jpg

Also this dude is P4P best trainer evah, and 96% of you will not understand :(

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/277/07-057.0/compressed/noritaka_v07_c057_p013.jpg?v=11208969043

http://162.210.197.229/b/307/26_NTTYA/noritaka-v04-c026-p005.jpg

I have 194 friends on my list. Including several mods and a Drunken Meat Fist. I can't please everyone. I'm not gone yet. I was trying to give a heads up yesterday, until it turned into a bunch of nobodies acting like they don't know me. But they do.

Lol.

Well good luck to ya man

World class training right there.

He won the heavyweight title after that training.

Mickey just pissed and moaned a little bit and then was like "whatever, another payday". Not that Mickey training him woulda made a difference. He had no control over his fighter.

Rocky had decided to retire and Mickey did his best to warn him that Clubber was a beast. Nothing more Mickey could do.

This was only after he sees Rocky as a cash cow. Before his title shot, Mickey didn't give a single shit about Rocky.

Why should he have given a shit about Rocky before that? Rocky was a club level fighter who didn't train hard and a thug debt collector. Rocky was probably hardly ever even at the gym. Mickey had a huge stable of fighters he needed to train, not to mention a business to run. In hindsight Rocky was just a blip on his radar before Apollo chose him.

Ramirez, because Sean FUCKING Connery as a Spaniard
highlander9.png

already mentioned, the old beggar from Snake in the Eagles Shadow and Drunken Master is probably the GOAT
snakeineagles1-1600x900-c-default.jpg

Grandpa 3 Ninjas
syn_0028_3%20ninjas%20knuckle%20up.jpg

All this debate about Mickey, and no mention yet of this guy?

[YT]watch?v=Vc0K_HmieoE[/YT]

Trautman = GOAT Sly trainer.

Yeah, Noritaka "Le roi de la baston"

I have all 18 volumes in French, loved that manga as a kid.
In insight, after reading tons of other manga I realize it's not that good, only the first 3 volumes were great (the whole Yamazaki arc).

Also, if I was a boxer in prison I would be VERY happy to have Oz's Ryan O'Reily as my coach. :icon_chee

image012.jpg

Professor X (trainer of all the X-Men to work as a team and co-ordinate, find and bring them all together)

4372263-5321356645-Profe.jpg

Gouken (trainer of the best Street Fighters, Ken and Ryu)
latest

Uncle Argyle (trained the fiercest Scottish Warrior and upstart in history, not just to fight but to think, speak, read, write)

original.jpg

Erik Heller (trained the most brutal 16 year old female assassin of all time)

Eric-Bana-en-Hanna.jpg

Ujio & Katsumoto (trained the only gaijen Samurai and apparently "last" Samurai in the virtues and tenets of the 'Bushido')

BoKmiTJIgAAOoVX.jpg
katsumoto_by_nebanon.jpg

Last edited:
What do we say to the God of Death? Not today.

Syrio end of thread

All these people are light years behind this man:

Big-Daddy-kick-ass-14156132-1024-768.jpg

Big Daddy turned an 11 year old girl into one of the best assassins of all time. From 1:30 on---

You will notice at the end of this that even as he was observing her handiwork he was still protecting her by sniping the dude at the very end, then taking the opportunity to gently correct a small technical flaw that could have ended up getting her killed.

He used some of the most unconventional techniques, but he got better results than anyone.

Even as he was literally being burned alive, he was loyally giving training and tactical advice to his protege.

Best. Trainer. Ever.

Last edited:
Back