Best fictional character trainers

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Who are your top 5 best fictional trainers?

I got

#1 Prof X, kept Phoenix in line, trained the x-men. He's the man. Greg Jackson himself could do no better.

#2 Yoda - he's Yoda, man. Didn't do that great with Annie but pulled out a big win in the end.

#3 king kai, master roshi - trained Goku

#4 Mister Miyagi - Daniel San was a F level athlete competing against champs and with Miyagi's help he got 3 huge victories and a girlfriend

#5 Batman - trained Robin/Nightwing, another Robin, and another Robin, and Batgirl. Although one Robin wound up dead and Batgirl got crippled, so he's not the best, but still, pretty good.

83c210fdb322be90cebd4d5888d76acc.jpg

Carl Weathers from Happy Gilmore

1. Darth Sidious
2. Mickey Goldmill
3. Gunnery Sgt. Hartman
4. Kesuke Miyagi
5. Dr. King Schultz

Yoda

Yoda-Retina_2a7ecc26.jpeg

Syrio Forel (Game of Thrones)

Syrio_Forel.png

Oriental guy from Remo Williams

vlcsnap-5258240.png

Mr. Miyagi

Screen-shot-2010-09-15-at-11.09.24-AM1.png

Pai Mei from Kill Bill

3143844-3969512460-79715.jpg

Last edited:
Mickey obviously, I could beat either Klitschko with him in my corner.

Mickey sucked as a trainer. He didn't give a shit about Rocky until he got the title shot. He told Rocky to stay down against Apollo. He was complacent when Rocky was fucking around in Rocky 3. Apollo Creed and his trainer gave Rocky a much better camp and transformed him from a brawler to more of a boxer.

Mickey obviously, I could beat either Klitschko with him in my corner.

Oh I can't believe I forgot Mickey, I should have him at #1

Mickey sucked as a trainer. He didn't give a shit about Rocky until he got the title shot. He told Rocky to stay down against Apollo. He was complacent when Rocky was fucking around in Rocky 3. Apollo Creed and his trainer gave Rocky a much better camp and transformed him from a brawler to more of a boxer.

He turned him from a bum to a world champion!

[YT]bdNgg6mjHhc[/YT]

And then when he get's a title shot, he completely changes his tune.

[YT]rhwERykawlc[/YT]

Mickey was just a hanger-on.

If anything, Rocky became champ in spite of Mickey's crap training.

Bullshit. Mickey worked Rocky's balls off. Made him chase chickens and fight orthodox AND southpaw.

Also, in Rocky 3 it was Rocky who was taking Clubber lightly and Mickey warned Rocky to take Clubber more seriously. That loss was all Rocky's fault.

Mickey even supported Rocky 100% when Adriane was in her coma. Mickey was in the hospital everyday supporting his fighter and his wife. This was when Rocky had no one else in his life except for POS Paulie.

Senzo Tanaka and nobody even comes close.

[YT]VnYDrs2ykcI[/YT]

Bullshit. Mickey worked Rocky's balls off. Made him chase chickens and fight orthodox AND southpaw.

World class training right there.

Also, in Rocky 3 it was Rocky who was taking Clubber lightly and Mickey warned Rocky to take Clubber more seriously. That loss was all Rocky's fault.

Mickey just pissed and moaned a little bit and then was like "whatever, another payday". Not that Mickey training him woulda made a difference. He had no control over his fighter.

Mickey even supported Rocky 100% when Adriane was in her coma. Mickey was in the hospital everyday supporting his fighter and his wife. This was when Rocky had no one else in his life except for POS Paulie.

This was only after he sees Rocky as a cash cow. Before his title shot, Mickey didn't give a single shit about Rocky.

Back