Best feeling other than the secks?

Honestly, the dump thing is up there. Except the best is when you have to hold it in for whatever reason, and then when it feels like you can't quench anymore you let it out.

To this day I remember the best dump I ever took. My brother, me and two friends were playing a game at one of their houses. When we leave, literally the MOMENT the door was shut I felt like I had to take a dump. But I didn't wanna knock on my friends door to ask him to come in and take a shit. So I just rolled with it.

It was about a 30-40minute drive back to my brothers place and things ramped up FAST. Literally moments after leaving I'm like "am I gonna make it?".

This was really late at night and in the boonies of town, so it wasn't like I could just pull over to a quick stop or something.

So a few minutes in I tell my brother "Dude, I really have to shit". Being my bro, didn't even hesitate to start speeding home. My ass is clenching, waving my knees/legs and gripping the handle above the passenger side window with all my strength, I'm just hanging in for dear life.

3 times I came to that point when you're holding it in where you relax and it feels ok, and you think "ok, it passed". Then two minutes later it's like "HAHA, FUCKER, IM BACK WITH FRIENDS NOW!", And the feeling is just worsened.

I'm literally clenching my teeth and swearing in the passenger seat, feeling like any moment an involuntary fecal torpedo will jettison out if my anus.

5 minutes away and I'm twitching with effort. My bro says "get your key out" (I had a spare to his place). He says "I'm just dropping you off" and he speeds into his parking lot and I kick open the car door and penguin walk to his front door.

Now it's that point where it feels like your ass KNOWS it's near a toilet and just randomly loosens up against the wishes of every fiber of your being. I don't even shut the front door and just waddle-walk to the bathroom with my teeth clenched hard enough to actually hurt.

In the bathroom I have maybe seconds to get my ass on the throne. My belt buckle feels like the world's most intricate puzzle. I say "fuck it" and stick my thumbs into my waist band and just pull down with all my might and attempt to plant my ass on the toilet seat. I realize I'm beginning to shit in mid air for a fraction of a second, but I bullseye the landing.

The resulting calamity is nothing short of one of the absolute best sensations I've ever felt in my life, sex included. It was as loud as it was cathartic. I held my knees and simply groaned in orgasmic delight. Words can't do justice to how amazing it felt.

There have been times in my life I've actually thought of recreating the feeling. Could it be done? Could I purposefully push myself to that limit again only to feel the sweet bliss of relief? I've literally thought about trying it because the actually relief was so pleasurable. The only thing I can compare it to is jumping into ice cold water and then immediately getting into a hot tub, but only magnified exponentially.

Maybe someday...

giphy.webp

Happy Chanukah Sherdoggers! I'm at work today and figured I'd start a fun chat about what is the best physical feeling other than making the secks. I have one that I think will be impossible to beat. The best feeling IMHO is sneezing. Dudes and dudettes, when Old Red has a sneeze on deck, I buckle up becuase it is a PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAR-TAAAAAAAAAAAY!

What is your picks for best feeling other than the secks? Also, don't say mouth secks, butt secks, or any other form of the secks.

<{afrobol}>
duplex-sneeze.gif
6f2f505d-60b7-4ca9-beb6-0ea8a4b09257.gif
sneezing-sick.gif
New socks!

Happy Chanukah Sherdoggers! I'm at work today and figured I'd start a fun chat about what is the best physical feeling other than making the secks. I have one that I think will be impossible to beat. The best feeling IMHO is sneezing. Dudes and dudettes, when Old Red has a sneeze on deck, I buckle up becuase it is a PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAR-TAAAAAAAAAAAY!

What is your picks for best feeling other than the secks? Also, don't say mouth secks, butt secks, or any other form of the secks.

<{afrobol}>
duplex-sneeze.gif
6f2f505d-60b7-4ca9-beb6-0ea8a4b09257.gif
sneezing-sick.gif

That would be, pissing after secks.

That's actually how it feels to me...the after secks piss...lol

Back