Best Feel Good Moments in the UFC?

Lol, Hall/Silva was NOT a feel good moment.

That shit was sad.
It was a real feel good moment. Hall grew up having a tough life being bullied as a kid man.

Yeah I get what you’re saying. It’s not the way I’d do it either. But she seemed happy so I guess different strokes for different folks

Yep, I think it was a feel good moment when Benson did it too and proposed to his gf now wife after he unified the UFC and SF titles against Melendez. Nice to see them both happy. Sucks though coz the crowd was booing them the whole time. I mean the split decision win was not his call, it was the judges, and all he did was lay it all on the line and put on a show to the fans.

Nunes blew her wad in round 1. It was a great finish and performance by Zingano, but Zingano was on her way to winning a decision anyways.

Tate/Zingano was sort of killed by it being a bad stoppage. It was really just a replica of Sakuraba/Conan:

sak-gif.272275

The ref stopped the fight as Tate dropped to go for a takedown:

82sY.gif

While Tate didn't protest the stoppage, she is a warrior, and would have kept fighting.

Also kind of ridiculous how Sakuraba/Conan 1 is officially a no contest, whereas tons of other early stoppages (ie: Shane Nelson v Aaron Riley 1), are still on the books. I think Dober/Silva may be one of the only modern fights overturned due to a premature stoppage.

Yer a good poster.

Thanks

Khabib coming back after his father's death and beating Gaethje dominantly, then retiring, was pretty cool.

Also, can't believe CroCop's comeback and elbow TKO revenge against Gonzaga hasn't been brought up, that was beyond awesome.

Ajr7.gif

Shogun KTFO Machida
Silva pretending to be rocked then getting KO'd
Holly kicking Rhonda's head off
Nearly unconscious Mir subbing Nog
Ngannou winning title with skill > blitz

Back