Best Feel Good Moments in the UFC?

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
With some of the negative news going around, I thought it would be fun to take it the other direction. Share your favorite feel good moments in the UFC.

nintchdbpict000327576155-e1496005208742.jpg

Gustafson proposes after his KO victory over Glover Texeira.

jose-aldo-ufc-on-fox-30.jpg

Jose Aldo catches career second wind in ko victory over Jeremy Stephens after suffering a series of brutal losses. After the fight, an emotional Aldo is hoisted into the air by his corner.

uriah-hall-anderson-silva-ufc.jpg

MMA legend Anderson Silva parts ways with the UFC. After losing to Uriah Hall, the two fighters show respect to each other in the center of the octagon.

1610098_822176174462595_5983544965455515957_n.0.0.jpg

Maddux Maple was diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia at the age of five, and he credits UFC superstar Cody Garbrandt with helping him beat the disease. Both Garbrandt and Maple are from the tiny Ohio town of Uhrichsville, and thanks to an introduction by Garbrandt's brother, the two became friends.

For me its when Bisping knocked out Rockhold and won the belt.. Bisping has been in UFC for ages and I never thought he would be the champ, he took the fight on 10 days notice and absoutley starched Rockhold, who was acting so arrogant and cocky before the fight, and basically thought he only had to show up to win. It was an amazing moment when it ended

Gave me such a good feeling.

Bendo/Thatch had a David & Goliath feel to it leading up to the fight. It was incredible watching the way smaller man take on the giant on short notice and beat him up.

For me its when Bisping knocked out Rockhold and won the belt.. Bisping has been in UFC for ages and I never thought he would be the champ, he took the fight on 10 days notice and absoutley starched Rockhold, who was acting so arrogant and cocky before the fight, and basically thought he only had to show up to win. It was an amazing moment when it ended

Gave me such a good feeling.
I don't understand why people keep thinking Luke was the arrogant one. Luke showed a lot of respect to Bisping after the first fight and then Bisping starts insulting him for no reason when the second is announced

Frankie Edgar KOing Gray Maynard to end a long grueling trilogy felt so satisfying.

One of the best trilogies in combat sports history.

I liked when Matt Hamil beat up Tito after Tito was kinda distasteful leading up to that one

Also when Matt Hamil fucked up Jon Jones

When Bisping spit on that loser Jorge Rivera

Man, the heartbreaking moments in this sport can be brutal, like Tony being battered and brutalized for 24 minutes by Justin Gaethje, or seeing old fighters who were once legends go on embarrassing losing streaks. I would say an actually feel good moment was when GSP came back and took the 185lb belt, he cemented himself as a legend forever by doing that.

My pick would be Cowboy's win at UFC's 25th anniversary and breaking the record for most wins and most finishes in the UFC. As a huge Cowboy fan, that's one of my proudest moments. Seeing his grandma in there with the crowd giving him a standing ovation.

He may not get to raise his hands with a UFC title at the center of the octagon, but he did get to raise his hands with his first child in there, which truly weighs more at the end of day. And that scene will live on forever.

Back