• Orton vs Mysterio

• Undertaker vs Angle

• Cena & HBK vs Undertaker & Batista

• HHH vs Steiner

Results are only viewable after voting.
No_Way_Out_2004.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruv
3 stages of hell with Austin and Trips was great, that whole card ended up being good for the most part. Some good choices but I gotta go with 3 stages of hell as I've watched and enjoyed that one the most.

Wasn't sure if that match or the Rumble match was terrible. Most of Steiner's run in WWF was terrible

yea they both sucked, the promo was 10/10. a lot of the early 2000s and into the ruthless aggression era feuds had great promo packages. music was always on point

I love that Angle vs Taker match. Its so GD good. I personally like it more than any of Takers wrestlemania matches

yea they both sucked, the promo was 10/10. a lot of the early 2000s and into the ruthless aggression era feuds had great promo packages. music was always on point

With the way crowds were turning on WCW guys and people who weren't great workers at the time it only made sense to bring Steiner in as a heel. Bringing him in as a face and putting him in that 20 plus minute match at the royal rumble just buried him. Glad he had a come back in TNA and had some solid matches on the backside of his career

Steiner gets some blame, but HHH isn't known for his ability to carry anyone either, better booking and a better ring general could've made it work.
HHH killed that whole era by not having Goldberg win at Elimination chamber. He was huge then and it would have been wise for the wwf to push him since Austin was done.
He did the same to Steiner although Steiner sucked then so I can understand that.

HHH killed that whole era by not having Goldberg win at Elimination chamber. He was huge then and it would have been wise for the wwf to push him since Austin was done.
He did the same to Steiner although Steiner sucked then so I can understand that.

Goldberg wasn't exactly the best in ring either though. At least Steiner had experience.

HHH killed that era with his BS over Booker and making Jericho a joke....everything else was collateral damage.

Trips does good as a booker on NXT, but he's overrated in ring and on mic, I'll give him credit for being a great politician and able to hitch his wagon to the right horse to get pulled to the top though.

Voted HHH vs. Steiner for the lolz

But for me it was Taker vs. Angle

Back