Best exercise to lose weight if you can’t run?

I did the 10k kettlebell swing challenge and it did wonders for body composition. I might do it again soon.
looks interesting
I googled it and one of the first hits is "how many kettlebell swings in 10k kettlebell challenge"

looks interesting
I googled it and one of the first hits is "how many kettlebell swings in 10k kettlebell challenge"
There's different versions. 10k swings in 30 days, 20 days and 10 days. I'd like to think thats why that was one of the first hits lmao

There's different versions. 10k swings in 30 days, 20 days and 10 days. I'd like to think thats why that was one of the first hits lmao
How many days a week did you do? Did you hit every session? What strength movements did you do? Inbetween sets? How was your time improvement?

Im thinking of doing 4 a week with alternating Ohp and dips.

How many days a week did you do? Did you hit every session? What strength movements did you do? Inbetween sets? How was your time improvement?

Im thinking of doing 4 a week with alternating Ohp and dips.
The first time I did 2 days on 1 day off. Usually OHP or pull ups or push ups as the exercise in between sets. This time I'm doing 1k swings a day for 10 straight days.

The first time I did 2 days on 1 day off. Usually OHP or pull ups or push ups as the exercise in between sets. This time I'm doing 1k swings a day for 10 straight days.
1000a day
damn
how is it on your body

Stairmaster or Jacob's ladder. Higher end gyms might have a versaclimber. Stair master is pretty rough.

Skierg might be the next play, bros. Almost wish I'd gotten it instead of the assault bike. But I'd be saying the same thing if I'd reversed the purchases lmao

I'm down 4lbs in 2 days. I'm sure it's water or glycogen. Eating at a pretty aggressive deficit too.

Walking
Swimming (pool/ocean)
Cycling

Tons of older ex runners switch to that. Low impact sports.

If you're mentally ill enough to try 1k kettlebell swings a day for 10 days, I've lost 11lbs. I've got 500 swings left and will do a final weigh in tomorrow. I did 2 swing workouts a day consisting of 500 swings each workout. I did the first few workouts with a 54lbs then switched to the 72lbs for the rest of the challenge with a few sets of 15 with the 106lbs thrown in. Also capped my calories at 2000 a day. I figured if I'm gonna do all these swings I better shore up the diet too. Work pants are falling off despite wearing a belt. Now I gotta find something that matches this to keep the momentum rolling. Maybe a hard weight workout for the 1st session and some form of assault bike workout for the 2nd session.

If you're mentally ill enough to try 1k kettlebell swings a day for 10 days, I've lost 11lbs. I've got 500 swings left and will do a final weigh in tomorrow. I did 2 swing workouts a day consisting of 500 swings each workout. I did the first few workouts with a 54lbs then switched to the 72lbs for the rest of the challenge with a few sets of 15 with the 106lbs thrown in. Also capped my calories at 2000 a day. I figured if I'm gonna do all these swings I better shore up the diet too. Work pants are falling off despite wearing a belt. Now I gotta find something that matches this to keep the momentum rolling. Maybe a hard weight workout for the 1st session and some form of assault bike workout for the 2nd session.

Yeah, in spite of all my mental health issues, fuck that for a game of soldiers:) I've just started doing Swing Hard 0.1, which is two-handed swings for the maximum number of sets of ten, in ten minutes. That's tough enough.

Yeah, in spite of all my mental health issues, fuck that for a game of soldiers:) I've just started doing Swing Hard 0.1, which is two-handed swings for the maximum number of sets of ten, in ten minutes. That's tough enough.
I'll take a look at that program. Although for now I'm staying FAAAAAR away from KB swings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back