Best example of a guy getting beat with their own style?

Penn vs Fitch... at least the first half of the fight.

GG vs CroCop would be the best example. Mir vs Nog wouldn't really be as good an example because Mir was known for his ground game. Him beating Nog with Jitz was not that big of a shock.

I agree, Not to mention it's the second arm he's broken in the cage, so breaking peoples arms is kinda already Mir's thing.

GettyImages-73948450.0.jpg

i dont think ive seen that exact photograph before, thanks for posting

You wouldn't believe Dan Henderson is an NCAA div I wrestler who won multiple panam medals in wrestling if you see him getting outwrestled and slammed by Cormier

bodyslam.gif

You wouldn't believe Dan Henderson is an NCAA div I wrestler who won multiple panam medals in wrestling if you see him getting outwrestled and slammed by Cormier

bodyslam.gif
I would believe it if you told me the guy he was getting outwrestled and slammed by was 8 years younger, 25 pounds heavier, and an Olympic wrestler himself

LOL Jones vs Santos? Were you watching the same fight as me? Jones ran a bitch game and couldn't finish a guy with a torn ACL, MCL and meniscus. This is the dude that is supposed to be our GOAT? Santos with one fucked up leg and a good one made sure Jones couldn't walk. How would that ever equate to beating Santos at his own game?
<Dany07>

Just shows how weak your sport is. Is normal.

shogun rua muay thai black belt and 205 GOAT in PRIDE
tapped to strikes against jon jones

Mir vs Big Nog, Aging AS schooling Bonnar, Ngannou Vs Cigano, Barnett vs Lister at metamoris 2014, Frank Shamrock outworking Ortiz in 1999 coming to mind, Randleman nuking Crocop on the feet, Fedor shutting Crocop's standup down, All of early Sakuraba fighting Gracies.. Over the years theres a lot if fights.

Gonzaga vs Cro Cop. Easily.
Next question.

Back