Best display of technical boxing in mma

Where's that brawldonado sweet science gif lol

tumblr_mbw5jclSvc1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

Pretty Boy Fabio

Aldo/Hominick as a whole. From both sides.

Not really. Sinister, to use a mod and boxing trainer from this site, has praised Cruz several times even if he does things a tad differently. There are countless styles and systems that people will claim within the sport of boxing. You're not likely to find much consensus when it comes to the way things are done.

the rematch

Akihiro Gono had some nice boxing skills both offensively and defensively as did Nishijima.

yeah gus probably has the best boxing in mma right now. all those years of beating up innocent folks on the street really paid off. yeah i went there.

besides gus i think nate diaz boxing up maynard and cerrone was amazing displays of boxing.

On a technical level, there are a lot of people you could point to who are known for their boxing in MMA on an offensive level, but to me on an overall level (offensively and defensively) I was most impressed with Tarec Saffiedine, in the Hyun Gyu Lim fight...high guard and doesn't get hit much. In that fight obviously his main point of attack was the leg kicks but he was very smart in his defense. To be completely honest I haven't seen much of him but you don't develop that level of skill over night so I imagine quite a few of his fights he attacks and defends at a similar level.

Six pages and still no Mc goat ?

mcgregorcounterpunch.gif

I'm disappointed.

My picks are :
Gustafsson
Mc Regnar.

Clint Hester and Bobby Green both have pretty good boxing, dare I say......athletic and explosive?

Footwork and headmovement.... Cruz. But that will anger boxing guys.... cuz they're more pretentious than MMA fans when it comes to "there's a way things are done".

dominick-cruz.gif

rs62d3.gif

Love the way he switches stance. Always a pleasure to watch him fight.

Six pages and still no Mc goat ?

mcgregorcounterpunch.gif

I'm disappointed.

My picks are :
Gustafsson
Mc Regnar.

You mention McGreGOAT and don't post this gif?

conor.gif

Now I'm disappoionted!

Brawldonado vs Villante was quite sweet

fabio3.gif

damn, dem body shots

Back