Best detective looking for serial killer movies

Copycat was always a good movie whenever I watched it although it has been years. I added Rampage with Michael Biehn to my list today, for some reason I had forgotten all about that movie yesterday.

I have only seen the theatrical version of the Exorcist III. One thing I could never comprehend about the Exorcist trilogy was how the original (theatrical) and III were so good yet Heretic was well... Heretic
Heretic is an odd one, truly awful from end to end and a woeful cimax.

Legion is well worth watching if you can get hold of it, completely different idea of a film. Unfortunately the missing scenes are only work cuts so they are like watching a pirate VHS. Still well worth a watch to see what it could have been

Insomnia is a really good movie of that type

underrated imo.

c6312deaecc423c33f3f57b721645b2e.jpg

Thanks fellas there's a few here i hadn't heard of. Some good ones too. I also wana try kiss the girls and along came a spider cuz i read kiss the girls and its really good.
Shit, BOTH of those are junk compared to the suggestions already made.

Shit, BOTH of those are junk compared to the suggestions already made.

Yeah I've kinda heard that. Read the book though so that makes me wana see it. There's alrdy 5-10 suggestions in here imma have to try out tho.

just watched memories of murder...damn!!that ending tho

Seeing the Chaser poster reminds me of I saw the Devil. Shit, even the caption suggests it.

Is it the same movie under a different title?

The Chaser and I saw The Devil are 2 different Films, both damn good.

Seeing the Chaser poster reminds me of I saw the Devil. Shit, even the caption suggests it.

Is it the same movie under a different title?

Two different Films yes.

Also No Mercy.

Daddario has amazing titties. :p @MXZT

They'll be some droopers later in life but in that show they were big/perky, and she was thin otherwise and her ass wasn't too shabby either. So close to a perfect body along with those eyes. Like i said harrelson was drawing some ace, the 3rd girl was hot as fuck too cant think of her name.

Back