Best conditioned fighter in MMA History

Dominic Cruz fights at an insane pace and never seems to get tired, Guida is the same as for the big boys I agree with Fedor, that dude had cardio for days.

Ill vote for frankie edgar that dudes like the energiser bunny! Honourable mention to condit too

GSP

Sherk

Cain

Edgar

Jones(was amazing how many kicks he threw, anyone who has competed in MMA will tell you how much energy kicks take out of you)

I think Cain's conditioning is one of the most overrated things in UFC history. He slowed considerably in the JDS fight - a fresh fighter would've been able to put him away after rocking him so badly in the first. He also gassed out badly in the Kongo fight. Other than that, we've never seen him go the distance.. So if he's 2 for 2 in gassing when his fights go the distance.. how is that cardio impressive to the point where its highlighted as one of his best attributes?

He's a heavyweight man. He's never gonna be as fresh as a ww or lw. His conditioning is amazing because even when he slows down, his opponent is usually so tired that they cant do anything. Not to mention no other hw can maintain his pace.

Some good answers already. Cain, Edgar, Frank Shamrock come to mind almost immediately.

Guida. Love him or hate him, the guy just doesn't fucking stop. He was up and running around seconds after Chad tkod him.

To me it's Cain.

Because you expect a BW to have impeccable condition, but you don't expect a heavyweight to have that kinda of conditioning.

Cain is more impressive than anyone else Cardio wise.

I think the pace that Cain puts on his opponents is even bigger than the pace the BWs are putting.

Stand-up, transitions, relentless ground and pound, more transitions, more takedowns, more GNP, non-stop for whatever it takes.

For me, it's Cain.

And I know that this might not be the right answer.

Cain's a solid pick if we're talking heavyweights. Randy's a good pick too.
But I'd have to go with Fedor, personally.

Fedor for a heavyweight had outstanding cardio (which for that weight class, has to mean something). He was always in a high paced fight and from what I recall never showed signs of fatigue in his decisions, despite his output.

So yeah, probably Fedor.

He's a heavyweight man. He's never gonna be as fresh as a ww or lw. His conditioning is amazing because even when he slows down, his opponent is usually so tired that they cant do anything. Not to mention no other hw can maintain his pace.

Lots of other heavyweights have maintained a similar pace, gone 5 rounds, and not gassed. They simply don't have Joe Rogan repeatedly talking about their pace for the entire fight so they don't get recognition from casual fans.

I'm glad to see more people responding with Fedor because his cardio was far greater than Cain's and I'd even go as far as saying his energy use was much higher than Cain's. I mean, Cain ran out of gas against JDS when JDS was zombified after eating one hard shot. It was like wrestling a training dummy.

Tough choice but for me it's between Cain and Khabib.

Edit -- if it's in history, I might have to thrown Frank Shamrock in there...

Surprised no one has said Chael P. yet. Guy has incredible cardio, but I'd have to say Frankie, may be a lower weight class, but literally just seems to never tire.

Some good answers already. Cain, Edgar, Frank Shamrock come to mind almost immediately.

Good call on Frank Shamrock. I would mention Couture and Franklin.

For a while they were the supreme athletes before MMA blew up.

imo ...
no order really, condit, nick diaz, cain, GSP, randy c also always seemed to be in prime cardio mode. and BJ (jk)

Back