Best comment from Bellator 120

fighter_31

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Not sure who said it during the fight but when the announcers were discussing the difference in size between Tito and Alexander someone said "Tito's head could make middleweight" I about died laughing

Started watching off the DVR today, only made it to the Kongo fight so far. Will now be tuned in for that line.

Speaking of, when did Kongo get so timid? He backs up until he's against the cage then has to dodge punches. Unless Smith gave him Roy flashbacks.

Bn5mjUWCcAEXya3.jpg

he probly always dreamed he would get to make fun of tito's head, now his dream has come through.

Glad Mo lost. I have to watch it again to see who I think won, but he did zero damage. And Chandler definitely beat Brooks. Too bad he fell off in rd 3, but he looked the far superior fighter.

Glad Mo lost. I have to watch it again to see who I think won, but he did zero damage. And Chandler definitely beat Brooks. Too bad he fell off in rd 3, but he looked the far superior fighter.

I think Chandler is a superior fighter but Brooks won that fight, I'm not happy about it but that is the reality of the situation. I doubt Michael makes the mistake of underestimating an opponent ever again

Jimmy cracking jokes, pretty hard not to laugh at that one.
I also laughed when I saw Chandler pouring water into his 'Monster' can.

I think Chandler is a superior fighter but Brooks won that fight, I'm not happy about it but that is the reality of the situation. I doubt Michael makes the mistake of underestimating an opponent ever again

Underestimating his opponent is a garbage excuse in this case. Brooks was a very late substitute. Chandler has almost his entire camp to prepare for the fight. If in the short period of time that he knew Alvarez was out and Brooks was in, his training went that bad then he may not be a top level fighter.

Not sure who said it during the fight but when the announcers were discussing the difference in size between Tito and Alexander someone said "Tito's head could make middleweight" I about died laughing

Yeah that made me lol

I laughed out loud at the head comment, they're a great duo.

Underestimating his opponent is a garbage excuse in this case. Brooks was a very late substitute. Chandler has almost his entire camp to prepare for the fight. If in the short period of time that he knew Alvarez was out and Brooks was in, his training went that bad then he may not be a top level fighter.

I think he trained to gsp eddie and then he got a kid whos taller and knows how to wrestle so he was like oh shit.

I don't think anything went wrong in training I think he heard Eddie was out, Brooks was in and he breathed a deep sigh of relief believing he had it in the bag. He lost that sense of impending war that kept his focus sharp. Not to take anything away from Will it just seemed apparent to me that Michael wasn't all there. Congrats to Ill Will I look forward to seeing this rivalry develop, gives them hope for life after Alvarez

Back