Best Comedy from the years 2000-2010

What is your favorite comedy movie of the 00's (2000-2010)

• Total voters
Shaun of the Dead and High Fidelity. O Brother if that counts as a comedy. Also Tropic thunder was pretty funny

Came down between Superbad and Super Troopers with what's on the menu.

Superbad edged ahead, seems like I've been in situations similar to the movie.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Role Models are underrated as hell and if they were included this poll would be almost unanswerable.

It's the 40 Year Old Virgin. Easily.

Eh, never cared for any of these movies tbh. But I suppose I'm not big on comedies. Now I'm trying to think of one, lol I think it kinda fits in with what's listed? But I liked The Ugly Truth x: that guy is kinda hot in that movie lol.

Oh oh. Did Legally Blonde come out during those years? Because I fucking love that. And Easy A. Oh oh and Mean Girls!!!!!!

Solid list. Waiting is super underrated, but I've seen grandma's boy a ton of times. Gonna have to go with that. Can't believe it was rated so poorly, it's better than most of the crap comedies they put out now

Other

Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz

Voted other for Wedding Crashers

Anchorman or Old School would probably be number 2 for me. Step Brothers HM

Does The Chappelle Show qualify? That would be my vote.

Tropic Thunder seems to grow more on me over the years, so that would be my vote otherwise. Tom Cruise should have won an Oscar for Les Grossman.

For me:
Step Brothers
Superbad
Anchor man

This is tough for me.

It's between Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin, Old School, Stepbrothers and Anchorman.

Out of the ones listed:

1) Superbad
2) The Hangover
3) Step Brothers

Superbad is awful. Like SuperAwful. I don't think I laughed once.

Step Brothers is probably the best of that lot. I love just about every other movie on there though.

Grandma's boy is super overated. It sucks shit actually. I picked the Hangover to slightly edge out Superbad on this list.

Back