Best Comedy from the years 2000-2010

What is your favorite comedy movie of the 00's (2000-2010)

• Total voters
ended up going with SuperBad. I've rewatched it more times.

Beer fest was better than Super Troopers

4d3a438.gif

Step Brothers was funniest thing I have ever seen.

I had to go with Super Troopers.

Waiting is second, imo.

I was going to give you grief for forgetting about Office Space, but apparently it was made in 99 (God I'm getting old).

Borat gets my vote - while it didn't live up to the individual skits, it was hilarious and significantly influenced pop culture. For at least a year, "Is nice" and "Jew claw" were part of the public lexicon.

I was going to give you grief for forgetting about Office Space, but apparently it was made in 99 (God I'm getting old).

Borat gets my vote - while it didn't live up to the individual skits, it was hilarious and significantly influenced pop culture. For at least a year, "Is nice" and "Jew claw" were part of the public lexicon.

Office Space would have been my top pick if it was on that list too. Have you seen Mike Judges new series that's on HBO? It's called Silicon Valley and it's hilarious. If you liked Office Space you'll like Silicon Valley.

Office Space would have been my top pick if it was on that list too. Have you seen Mike Judges new series that's on HBO? It's called Silicon Valley and it's hilarious. If you liked Office Space you'll like Silicon Valley.

Silicon Valley and Mr. Robot are pretty much the only shows I watch right now :)

Anchorman with Road Trip as a close second. Road Trip is a very special movie to me, hilarious and endlessly rewatchable but also very nostalgic for me as it was one of me and my friends' favorite movies when I was younger.

Anchorman
, though, is just one of the funniest movies ever made. I actually fell out of my chair in the theater and was on the disgusting movie floor on my hands on knees desperately gasping for air the first time I saw it. And it's a credit to its comedic genius that it still cracks me up to this day, thousands and thousands of rewatches later.

Shit I voted 40 year old Virgin. I should have voted Anchorman.
That movie only needed Owen Wilson and it would have had the whole frat pack crew in it.

Superbad and 40yr old virgin are just so quotable - a lot of superbad quotes has been worked into my daily life

I voted other. I'd go with Pineapple Express or Wedding Crashers. Old School is my favorite on your list.

Seriously though, Waiting and Knocked Up? Knocked Up was overrated as fuck. Waiting is nothing special. Road Trip I enjoyed but there were so many better comedies of the 00s.

Anchorman was my favorite

Rest of the list is too hard to figure out...i enjoyed way too many of them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back