Best Comedy from the years 2000-2010

What is your favorite comedy movie of the 00's (2000-2010)

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
IMO one of the better decades for comedy movies. Which one was your favorite? Mine is probably SuperBad.

Last edited:
Only USA options?
Torrente 2 is the best within that time frame

maxresdefault.jpg

I voted other. I'm going with Borat. I don't think I've laughed as hard watching a movie in theater as that one. I've seen it too many times now so it doesn't have the same punch as when I first saw it but still gets my vote.

I've seen some good looking polls and some long ass polls but I don't think I've ever seen a poll that long that looks that good. I usually don't get this intimidated by them but I don't even know if I can touch this one.

I voted other. I'm going with Borat. I don't think I've laughed as hard watching a movie in theater as that one. I've seen it too many times now so it doesn't have the same punch as when I first saw it but still gets my vote.

I was going to include Borat and Jackass, but they are more of a reality show style comedies.

Don't know if I'd still find it as funny...
but Wet Hot American Summer was the funniest for me at the time.

Hard choice between Team America and Superbad for me.

Too many good ones for me,but I went with Super Troopers

7-Super-Troopers-quotes.gif

Anchorman with Road Trip as a close second. Road Trip is a very special movie to me, hilarious and endlessly rewatchable but also very nostalgic for me as it was one of me and my friends' favorite movies when I was younger.

Anchorman
, though, is just one of the funniest movies ever made. I actually fell out of my chair in the theater and was on the disgusting movie floor on my hands on knees desperately gasping for air the first time I saw it. And it's a credit to its comedic genius that it still cracks me up to this day, thousands and thousands of rewatches later.

Grandma's boy, Super troopers, Anchorman...White Chicks.
Oh shit, almost forgot, Team America and motherfucking Euro trip!

That doesn't mean that posters should be totally narrow minded/self-centered.

Okay... And I agree, but that also doesn't mean I need to list a bunch of obscure foreign films in the polls I start either.

I laughed the hardest and longest at Team America. I quoted Superbad the most.

I guess Black Dynamite

From the ts poll I'd say Dodgeball

forgetting sarah marshall, easy a, harold and kumar, and wedding crashers beat all those options imo.

and im not including dark comedies either which i would say are much better than all of these.

Voted Other, Tucker and Dale vs Evil.

I consider Tropic Thunder and Team America to be the best of those, but I had to vote for Other.

MacGruber does it for me.

Excellent poll.

I consider Tropic Thunder and Team America to be the best of those, but I had to vote for Other.

MacGruber does it for me.

Excellent poll.

Man I forgot Macgruber. Definitely the funniest film of the decade. Holy shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back