Best combination in a fight

4b8Pw7w.gif
B9yg3cA.gif
Awesome. Would the police immediately show up at your door if you put the CNN logo over Woodley's face in the Trump gif?

I still love that condit combo he pulled on nick where he ended with a high kick. That was truly beautiful. Also the combo that Cain dropped on Nog that scrambled his brain was something I remember pretty well. Can you guys think of other examples of memorable combos doesn't have to be ko or fight ending.
Of the top of my head?

DesertedGlumCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

I think his trainer once said(paraphrase) " Nick doesn't know how to express himself verbally well, that's why he fights the way he fights, and when he's in that cage he's poetry in motion"

Yes my Diaz fangirl is showing, y'all can suck it.

I still love that condit combo he pulled on nick where he ended with a high kick. That was truly beautiful. Also the combo that Cain dropped on Nog that scrambled his brain was something I remember pretty well. Can you guys think of other examples of memorable combos doesn't have to be ko or fight ending.

Nick m*therf*cking Diaz

bj-diaz-4.gif

Hands down that beautiful one two from nate that put connor on queer street.....

I think his trainer once said(paraphrase) " Nick doesn't know how to express himself verbally well, that's why he fights the way he fights, and when he's in that cage he's poetry in motion"

Yes my Diaz fangirl is showing, y'all can suck it.
We can? You're the one in the av picture right?
<{jackyeah}>

Back