• J Edgar

• Here After

• Invictus

• Flag of Our Fathers

• Changeling

• Bloodwork

• Space Cowboys

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gran Torino is my favorite character of his in this time span. But as far as my favorite movie of his to watch is probably Invictus. Its a lot more uplifting of a movie than Mystic River so IMO it has more rewatchability to it.

I enjoyed Mystic River the most but I think Million Dollar is the best movie.

Also, don't watch Cry Macho. Save your time and money.

One of Million Dollar Baby, Mystic River, Letters from Iwo Jima or Changeling.

Surprised Gran Torino is getting this many votes for the best movie. It was a very good performance and had a few great scenes but had more shortcomings than the above for sure.

It's because Gran Torino is more rewatchable. The others might be better movies but fuck me, they're depressing.

It's because Gran Torino is more rewatchable. The others might be better movies but fuck me, they're depressing.

I have actually never watched Gran Torino a second time. I can't because of the terrible acting by the kids...they are on screen too much and they are distractingly brutal the whole time. But I find it very unwatchable when someone reads extremely false on screen.

Like I said, there are individual scenes with Clint that I have watched several times, but I have never felt like watching the whole thing again.

On the other hand, I could totally rewatch all of the ones I named (yes they are pretty depressing) or if you want to steer away from that I could definitely rewatch Space Cowboys or Sully.

Grand Torino was Clints final great movie........ that he acted in

I wanted to like The Mule and Cry Macho but they just wernt that great. Gt was a really good movie his best since unforgiven.

As far as best goes:

1. Million dollar baby
2. Mystic River
3. Iwo Jima
4. Gran Torino

As far as favorites goes:

1. MDB
2. Torino
3. Mystic River
4. Iwo Jima

Mystic River or Million Dollar Baby. Excellent acting by all, superb plot lines, great directing by old man Eastwood.

Enjoyed Grand Torino but the kids acting was cringe.

Last edited:
You're back

vwnJBX.gif

Back