• J Edgar

• Here After

• Invictus

• Flag of Our Fathers

• Changeling

• Bloodwork

• Space Cowboys

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like mystic river and Changeling the most. Actually never liked million dollar baby

That’s a hell of a filmography to put together after you turn 70!

Mystic River for me. I haven’t seen them all but of the ones I did say there wasn’t a single bad movie in the bunch.

I haven’t seen half of those. I thought he was good in The Mule though.

One of Million Dollar Baby, Mystic River, Letters from Iwo Jima or Changeling.

Surprised Gran Torino is getting this many votes for the best movie. It was a very good performance and had a few great scenes but had more shortcomings than the above for sure.

Last edited:
Gran Torino has had the most rewatch value for me even if it's not the best made film of the bunch.

I've only seen Gran Torino from that list lol

Movie was okay but super unrealistic.... in real life, he would have got left unconcious on the sidewalk during this scene

Gran Torino or mystic river. Also you shoulda clarified whether it was movie he starred in or directed

I voted mystic river because it's the best movie on the list but best starring role is Gran torino

I voted mystic river because it's the best movie on the list but best starring role is Gran torino
Replace best with favorite cuz I feel like some dickhead is gonna say ohhhhh that movie sucks

Tire between Gran Torino and Mystic River for me... GT got my vote for rewatchability

Back