Best Classic Xbox games

Xbox was definitely my favorite console ever, there was just so many great games
Heres a few little known games that were some of my favorites

12047577p.jpg

Man I loved this game

Xbox was definitely my favorite console ever, there was just so many great games
Heres a few little known games that were some of my favorites

12047577p.jpg

3348542182066_l.jpg

armedanddangerous_xboxbox.jpg

Mace_Griffin.jpg
Omfg

Brute force

Hold back the tears...

I pretty much completed my OG xbox collection last year. These are my favorites for the system and I'd feel comfortable recommending them to anyone.

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Stubbs The Zombie
the first Star Wars KOTOR (the second one isn't as good and is unfinished)
Jet Set Radio Future
Jade Empire
Shenmue 2
Psychonauts
Call of Cthulhu
Dead or Alive 3
Conker Live and Reloaded (though it's actually more censured then the n64 version, it's still a fun game)
Otogi 1 & 2

there isn't much for imports for the system, buy my favorites are

Magatama (sorta reminds me of a bit of Otogi and Ninja Gaiden - does have a little bit in the way of a language barrier, but still completely playable)
Evolution (fun and cheap shooter)
Metal Wolf Chaos (one of the top 3 games for the xbox. An absolute must buy, if you can find it.)

I'm not sure how deep you want to get with the system, but like with the Dreamcast, there are private servers and with a little work you can still play Star Wars Battlefront online and it has a pretty big community. The system is easy to mod and is an absolute beast, once you throw in atleast a 1 TB HD and see whats available for it.
The one I bought came with XMBCC 2016 (I think), but with the original 10GB HD. I'll look into modding it.

It's in great condition but I'm not the collector type that wants things inside the box just for the sake of it.

Loved Panzer Dragoon Orta. Also Street Fighter Collection was sweet just because it had the old school animated Street Fighter movie from the 90's as one of the special features.

Also loved Doom 3, the special edition hs the original Doom and Doom 2 with split screen multiplayer.

And all of the arcade compilations were sweet, Midway Arcade Treasures 1, 2, and 3, Capcom Classics 1 and 2, some great shit on those games.

I really enjoyed those Twin stick action games, Hunter

latest

I just bought a classic XBOX and I pretty much don't know anything about it. It wasn't popular in my country so it's difficult (and expensive) to find stuff for it.

I want to know what are the best games they made for it, so I can look after.

Can you help me?
Without a doubt the iconic game defining that console was its original flagship launch exclusive:

Halo_-_Combat_Evolved_%28XBox_version_-_box_art%29.jpg

Halo 2 was also a masterpiece.

The Xbox was also one my favorites ever for RPG's:

Kotorbox.jpg

MorrowindCOVER.jpg

Fable-Xbox.jpg

250px-Jade_Empire_Coverart.png

X-Men_Legends_Coverart.png

Baldur%27s_Gate_Dark_Alliance.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions Madmick!

Are there any JRPGs?

Back