Best Chinese Fighters?

Petr Yan is an ethnic Chinese from his fathers side (He considers himself Russian though). Just signed with the UFC and will probably become champ imo.
Forreal?

Petr Yan is an ethnic Chinese from his fathers side (He considers himself Russian though). Just signed with the UFC and will probably become champ imo.
That shit is interesting. I guess people don’t notice it at all because “yan” doesn’t sound quiet like a Chinese surname. There’s actually a chinese ufc fighter with the same last name. Xiaonan yan. People will be more confuse if his last name was somehting like “petr Zhang, or petr fong”

I know Li Jingliang has been the main guy for the last two years, but the last event which was held in Shanghai showed the debut of two Chinese fighters: Kenan Song and Yadong Song.

They both won by stoppage and looked pretty good.

Are there many more prospects from China to look for in other promotions? or who will potentially be signed in the coming year?
No such thing as best China man, only in movie

Yup, he said that his father was ethnic Chinese but mother Russian. He considers himself a Russian though.
Are you sure? From what I've seen other people wrote that (if I remember it right) Petr's paternal grandfather is Chinese and paternal grandmother is half-Russian/half-Georgian.

Are you sure? From what I've seen other people wrote that (if I remember it right) Petr's paternal grandfather is Chinese and paternal grandmother is half-Russian/half-Georgian.

I dont know about Paternal grandmother but he said in a interview that his fathers side is Chinese, dont remember if he actually said grandfather or father. I do remember about him having some Georgian in him too.

Yup, he said that his father was ethnic Chinese but mother Russian. He considers himself a Russian though.
Damn, that’s crazy. There’s actually a female chinese ufc fighter with the same last name as Petr Yan. Her name is xiaonan yan.

Well, he is Russian. But at the end of the day, he has chinese blood in him.

The best Chinese fighters have never heard of the UFC

ONE FC recently had a Chinese guy sub someone quick and easy like he predicted.

Back