Best Chinese Fighters?

Cool, I always thought Yan was Korean, for some reason.. but yeah, Yan is a really good and young fighter. I look forward to his future.
I've seen info that Yan said in interview that his paternal grandfather was Chinese and paternal grandmother half-Georgian/half-Russian.

I've seen info that Yan said in interview that his paternal grandfather was Chinese and paternal grandmother half-Georgian/half-Russian.
Interesting combo, he has quite the background haha. It seems like a few of the good fighters from Siberia/Central Asian born fighters have some sort of Eastern-Asian background. Golovkin is Russian/Korean, Bivol is Moldovan/Korean, Yan is Russian/Georgian/Chinese and Roman Vlasov is something like Russian/Turkic background. Quite interesting, they must have something in their blood ahah.

From the other China, the Republic of China, I would say Sung Ming Yen is better than Andy Wang was/is. But not really a lot of fighters to pick from yet.

BL_Podcast_Artwork_ep81_v2_970x545-970x545.jpg

San Francsico does not really make one Chinese.

Interesting combo, he has quite the background haha. It seems like a few of the good fighters from Siberia/Central Asian born fighters have some sort of Eastern-Asian background. Golovkin is Russian/Korean, Bivol is Moldovan/Korean, Yan is Russian/Georgian/Chinese and Roman Vlasov is something like Russian/Turkic background. Quite interesting, they must have something in their blood ahah.
There is also kickboxers like Vakhitov (1/4 Bashkir) and Levin (he said that his father is Tatar and mother is Russian, but from what I've seen in wikipedia it looks like Levin is more like a Jewish surname than Tatar or Russian).

Tek yu doon is a great young talent.

Back