Best Chinese Fighters?

Petr Yan is an ethnic Chinese from his fathers side (He considers himself Russian though). Just signed with the UFC and will probably become champ imo.
Cool, I always thought Yan was Korean, for some reason.. but yeah, Yan is a really good and young fighter. I look forward to his future.

That's not a tapology updated ranking, it's a fan made ranking of chinese fighters, but that's not updated by any means, Zhang retired in 2012 and is still ranked top 5..

What tapology does have is a Chinese scene-related ranking, which only fighters competing recently in chinese (Kunlun, Rebel FC, WLF etc) promotions appears

925553ad8816c90698fd9e3fa53eb375.png

Now if you wanna see who are the best chinese fighters, and not the best fighters who have been competing in China, this ranking is much more fair and well suited:

DX0Xx7RUMAAGyg2.jpg

Pretty good and accurate in my opinion
Oh, nice. Weili Zhang has been slotted against Danielle Taylor in her debut. Zhang automatically gets my vote. I hope she beats Taylor up.

The guy that cucked Bruce Leeroy seems decent, but a tad bit old. Guan Wang is his name, 32 yo.

Weili Zhang has championship potential.

Yan Xionan, Guan Wang, Yadong Song and Kenan Song don't suck, but likely won't enter contendership.
I keep seeing people elevating Zhang, while dismissing or outright ignoring Yan, which is weird to me, because they’ve both been facing the same level of competition.

I keep seeing people elevating Zhang, while dismissing or outright ignoring Yan, which is weird to me, because they’ve both been facing the same level of competition.
Weili has the it factor when she fights. She just has an intensity and finishing ability that few other girls have.

Back