best cheap gis for 50 bucks

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
getting back into training iv gained 50 pounds since i wasin shape so dont fit my current gi so gonna buy a cheap gi for now anyone got a good idea idk about gis today since i got my black belt i havent really kept up with the gi scene in years

getting back into training iv gained 50 pounds since i wasin shape so dont fit my current gi so gonna buy a cheap gi for now anyone got a good idea idk about gis today since i got my black belt i havent really kept up with the gi scene in years

I'd just buy myself a straitjacket if I were you.

I'd just buy myself a straitjacket if I were you.

yeah me having the cash for it makes you full of envy im guessing it could feed your family for an entire year given your location

yeah me having the cash for it makes you full of envy im guessing it could feed your family for an entire year given your location

I live in a poor country (the Solomon Islands), but I am not poor.

I'm an Australian and my family's combined income is high.

I doubt you could afford to feed my family for a year, let alone subsidise us in any other respect. After all, you're struggling to find the cash for a gi.

I'm certainly not envious of you. Every post of yours demonstrates you're a bigoted man of limited intelligence.

I just get a bit of fun out of stirring up small-minded men like you. You know, the kind of men who insult people based on contingencies like country of birth...

Read my reply to your last post about your double end bag.

I live in a poor country (the Solomon Islands), but I am not poor.

I'm an Australian and my family's combined income is high.

I doubt you could afford to feed my family for a year, let alone subsidise us in any other respect. After all, you're struggling to find the cash for a gi.

I'm certainly not envious of you. Every post of yours demonstrates you're a bigoted man of limited intelligence.

I just get a bit of fun out of stirring up small-minded men like you. You know, the kind of men who insult people based on contingencies like country of birth...

Read my reply to your last post about your double end bag.
i just bought a 1200 dollar pc for the hell of it and a 340 dollar electric scooter i just dont wana buy a expensive gi for now since im losing weight and wont ever fit it again why spend 200 on a gi ill only use 2 months

lol too bad your "so called intelligence" cant help you survive the poor country you live in ehh lol

Solomon Islands are underrated IMO.

Back