Best cardio machine ever

Its so cheap, I can't afford NOT to buy it.

been done many times before.

it sucks

machines are for rehab

Who the hell would pay 15 k for that ting when you can buy a pair of running shoes, sweatsuit and walkman for less than 150

Boomstick said:
Who the hell would pay 15 k for that ting when you can buy a pair of running shoes, sweatsuit and walkman for less than 150

I totally agree....however for the weakass' you can beat a rowing machine.

I love the bit in the Q&A where they try and claim that its twenty cents a workout and therefore incredibly cheap. Man, how dumb do they think people are.

Actually I like the ROM, but I'm not about to pay 15k for it. I got their free video, and the next time I'm in LA I may stop in their display room there and try one out. if it were like 1000 dollar I think they'd sell like 20x as many.

Reakt said:
lol shit man i didn't even read this i just laughed at a $15k machine, well fuck burpees then

I don't think it's about the quality of training you got in your lifetime when you die, it's about the money you spent on the equipment, right?!

That's why I'm gonna get one of those and wear armani suits while I exercise on it!

:D

Reakt said:
Fuck Tabata check this out: http://www.fastexercise.com/

Dude, that's the machine Tabata did his initial studies on. I know that and I know virtually nothing about Tabata and other HIIT Interval Training schemes.

Reakt's Noob Count: +1

tiny_pup said:
I don't think it's about the quality of training you got in your lifetime when you die, it's about the money you spent on the equipment, right?!

That's why I'm gonna get one of those and wear armani suits while I exercise on it!

:D

Lol. That was funny.

Madmick said:
Dude, that's the machine Tabata did his initial studies on. I know that and I know virtually nothing about Tabata and other HIIT Interval Training schemes.

Reakt's Noob Count: +1

no shit?

Back