Best Cardio Excersizes?

Thanks for all the feedback guys..I will definitely take everyones advice into consideration. My diet started today. I ate Plain oatmeal for breakfast and Im going to have a boiled skinless boneless chicken breasts with a cup of veggies for lunch and dinner. Once I go to the store, I'll pick me up some brown rice as well. Hope this diet works. Thanks again everyone.

I joke and stuff, but I'm just kidding...
(read prev. posts)

Don't try to eat less, eat more but eat very clean and you will notice huge differences. Also any sort of conditioning will help with your time on it. Burpees, supersets of bodyweight and weighted exercises, anything really that makes you huff and puff. Also, the obstacles don't seem that hard, at all, I mean that's just sad that's all you have to do to become a policeman, so don't over-worry about that. GPP will help you in that aspect of it. Hope I helped.

HIIT
TABATAs
DENSITY TRAINING
CIRCUIT TRAINING
SANDBAG TRAINING
SPRINTING

BURPEES
MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
GRASSHOPPERS
RABBITS
LUNGES(various variations)
HINDU/REGULAR SQUATS
PUSH UPS
SIT UPS
JUMPING JACKS
FARMER WALKS
etc

start slow and build up in the aforementioned protocols...

25 jumping jacks
25 hindu squats
10 burpees
10 push ups

rest couple minutes then repeat 3 times....as you progress cut rest and increase total sets... alternatively...you can try to do as many reps of X exercise as you can...25 burpees in 60 seconds or 100 burpees in 10 min...etc...or you can try a set protocol like tabata (8x20 sec all out sets with 8x10 sec rest periods between the 20 sec sets...of a given exercise)....

ofcourse you should also alternate that with straight running of various distance...shorter distances at higher intensities will ahve greater impact on your conditioning and body fat losses....jumping rope, cycling, swimming, rowing, etc are other choices...

i hate pigs

That's probably because you're a criminal. You must be with a post like that. Go home and read a book kid.

Thanks again everyone...I found that the burpees are working well. I can't really do much more...I'm recovering from a sprained ankle. (Not from working out, It was sprained before that) I don't want to re-injure it again before the test. Thanks Once again to all of you who gave your insightfull feedback.

i would say do the exercises you hate i personally have a love hate relationship with alternating explosive lunges... you lunge and jump as high as you can to switch legs and lunge down its like a scissor motion no matter who you are youre going to be breathing hard at 20 b.c the point is to jump as high as you can... i recommend explosive circuit training bc lung capacity is essential if yojur doing this in under 70 seconds hill sprints on a very steep hill and running using ankle weights and pushing cars/ trucks are all great exercises to help you... also eat a lot but eat healthy b.c you want high energy explosive training sessions when im gaining weight i get up at 500am and force feed myslef a pound of broclli

My two cents, just repeat the activities you need to compete in to get better in them. Skills pay the bills and most of those activities can be done at a local playground.

All else fails hit up BJ Penn in Hilo... he'll give you some advice and sick jiu-jitsu to boot. :D

20 rep squats. If you're not sweating, breathing heavy, and sweating by the end of em you're a beast or you're doing em too light

Back