Best Buy Has Released Their Black Friday Ad Already

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
The Best 2020 Black Friday deals from Best Buy
Here's the Best Buy Black Friday schedule:
  • Through Nov. 1: Flash sale, with select Black Friday deals available early.
  • Nov. 5–8: The Wish List sale.
  • Nov. 11: The Treat Yourself sale.
  • Nov. 12–14: Our Coolest Deals sale.
  • Nov. 16–17: Early access to thousands of deals from the Black Friday Ad, for My Best Buy members only.
  • Nov. 22: Nearly all Black Friday deals become available.
  • Nov. 26: New offers available on Thanksgiving Day on BestBuy.com.
  • Nov. 27: Shop online or in stores (limited in-store capacity) on Black Friday.
  • Nov. 28: Cyber Deals kick off.
Ad: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/black-friday/sale-ad?irclickid=1AK26dxIixyLR8M0EkzjZTwgUkE2TUS5y1S0SA0&irgwc=1&ref=198&loc=Ziff Davis - Black Friday&acampID=0&mpid=75107
Schedule: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-t...qs/pcmcat748300621076.c?id=pcmcat748300621076

I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed by the video game deals.

Last edited:
This... Someone gets trampled to death and people are still running around looking for a deal on a plasma TV while the persons body is still on the floor.

Unreal.

But the people getting trampled have it coming to them. You never, ever, ever come in soft when you enter Thunderdome! You come in with a raging boner ffs!

Why wait?

Why pay?

images

Everything will be available on the website. Why go to store? I order everything online on BF.

This... Someone gets trampled to death and people are still running around looking for a deal on a plasma TV while the persons body is still on the floor.

Unreal.

Years from now a grandfather will be looking through a photo album with their grand kids pointing out that 55'' Samsung that they fought for on black Friday. "A couple of guys died while I was wrestling it from the hands of another perspective buyer." The grand kids look on in disbelief thinking this old guy is off his fucking rocker.

Why is he striking with the claw of the hammer?

And where are his safety glasses?

<SelenaWow>

that is so cool!!!

thanks for sharing ts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<SelenaWow>

that is so cool!!!

thanks for sharing ts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back