Best Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce

I don't know if Buffalo Wild Wings and Wild Wing are the same chain with the same menu but my favourite from them are Dusty Muckaroo which are a combination of the hottest Frank's Red Hot and Honey Garlic.

Cheese curds, mini corn dogs, mac and cheese, and jones whipping dat ass while i drink my coors tonight

Tempted to try the garlic parm wings based on responses

10 piece, half garlic parm and half honey mustard tonight.

Last edited:
I like the dry buffalo seasoning when I'm out. If not it looks like a case of moist towellettes blew up around my chair.

I started making my own because I couldn't find one that was as hot as I liked with the garlic kick I wanted.

Those aren't wings

wings_traditional4.png

These are wings

blog091025b.JPG

Mango habanero, pussy ass bitches.

Nor81Gx.jpg

Coors light too cuz bud light dont pay me nothin

Truth. This stuff will light you on fire, but the taste is worth it.

Also like Asian Zing, and Spicy Garlic.

I love chicken wings but never super crazy about hot wing sauce on them, whenever I go to BWW always preferred them best with some kind of BBQ sauce instead.

I love me a good, solid, classic buffalo sauce on my wings. We don't have a BBWW where I'm from.

Fuck BWW. I called them at like 8 am, and they said they didn't do reservations, but if I showed up 15 minutes early, they could get my party a table.

So I get there, and this place is fucking packed. We're standing by the bathrooms for 40 minutes waiting for my table, and then I go and ask a hostess how much longer before we can be seated. There were still 14 tables ahead of us.

Jesus H. Christ. The entire main card will be over by the time we are seated. Fuck that, I'm going home.

No I usually just have buddies over to my house and we order wings and pizza from Pizza Hut.

Back