Best Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce

Spicy garlic is really good - basically just mix the regular hot buffalo sauce with some garlic parm, boom. My favorite one by far.

The "thai curry" is one of the worst things i've ever had. Doesn't taste REMOTELY like a thai curry dish, just tastes like pure curry powder dissolved in some water. Vile.

glad to see so many Parm Garlic fans. My brother in law is a food scientist and created that sauce. Try it on a burger, its awesome. Also, mango habanero is my favorite, but I can't order it too often because its so fucking hot. I can't stop eating them when I get them but fuck its brutal.

I like their dry rubs. I order it on the side and dip the wings into them.

The "thai curry" is one of the worst things i've ever had. Doesn't taste REMOTELY like a thai curry dish, just tastes like pure curry powder dissolved in some water. Vile.

My thoughts exactly! I've only gotten it once, but it was very "powdery" - I was not imprezzed.

Mango habanero. Not much mango flavor but the heat level is perfect for me.

I LOVE spicy food but that mango habanero is brutal.

Mango Habanero is the best. I just usually need a glass of milk afterwards.

I always get half Wild and half Caribbean Jerk.

Tried Wing Stop a few months ago with high expectations......

Could not of been more disappointed

What'd you eat? I stick to the original hot buffalo wings. Not into the more recent style stuff.

isn't bww chicken just tyson chicken in sauce? like right out the bag?

BWW is garbage. I have tried it 3 times and was disappointed all 3 times. IF I end up meeting friends there, I just drink and eat before going.

Back