Best BJJ Video ever!!

I have this instructional, and it is sick! It comes with a book AND dvd for only $25. This and the crane instructional are the best deals going in instructionals, IMHO.

Draculino is SO goddamn technical, especially if you have the full length dvd/book. This video clip is just the full-speed clips taken out and placed all in a row. But the DVD goes over every detail. You can see by the way he moves, he shows each particular point in a series for each move -- every detail.

However I would skip the "magic grip" (aka "gay grip"). You can do the exact same moves by just grabbing the belt or lapel, rather than the "magic grip." I do the same sequence all the time with a belt grip. It's awesome.

Thanks for the info. I'm amsuming your talking about Alberto Crane as well right? I don't know any other crane in Bjj. I'm going to Budovideos and buying them asap.

lol, yeah asn Zankou mentioned this is just a trailer for the actual dvd. He breaks all the techniques down step by step, it's amazing to see him pull these off though, a few of the chokes in the middle we are drilling this week, and the takedowns at the beginning Draculino can pull them off at the speed that wrestlers shoot singles.

at $25 it is hard to beat...
9098.jpg

Budovideos.com - BJJ Progressive Book & DVD by Vinicius "Draculino" Magalhaes

the cover of the dvd worries me, is it all in japanese or can us english speaking folks use it?

the cover of the dvd worries me, is it all in japanese or can us english speaking folks use it?

It's in English and Japanese text.
DVD is in English with Japanese subs.

LOL, trust me, its very easy to do, I saw it in this video, and from then I use it all the time, in training, and even hit it in last competition! Very cool move and it works!

i don't use the pants, i normally feed the lapel or belt, it works just as well

EDIT: I hadn't read the entire thread. sorry afro.
On a side note, isn't the "magic" grip illegal in competition anyway? i thought you can't put your fingers inside your opponents gi or pants?

P.S. I like the cowboy choke, that's my fav.

I looked for this because I wanted a rewatch, and it is worth a serious BUMP

Great vid, and yes, maybe the best ever...?
*watched it 3 times now, and now I really want to roll*

Its English, but with countless misspellings. Like on the cover it says English Transrastion. lol I like it that way though...it reminds me of how he talks in class lol

Its English, but with countless misspellings. Like on the cover it says English Transrastion. lol I like it that way though...it reminds me of how he talks in class lol

How is the book in regards to pictures? Does it have a picture for each step of each move, or is it just like an appendix to the video, where it tells you the steps in the text and you read them as you watch the video?

video doesn't seem to be working anymore. Is it posted anywhere else?

Back