Best Betting Site for the ufc?

MayankSharma13

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I am going to start betting again on the next event and I just wanted to know what is the best site to bet on mma? Like is there an optimal site to make the most profit? What are your personal recommendations for sites to bet for ufc?

Also im probably gonna bet on the main event. I think its a pretty easy pick to go with holloway. Easy money. What do you think on who will win the main.

If you are going to consistently be betting on MMA and you live in America the only answer to this question is 5Dimes.

whats up with draft kings?

seems like a big deal. being legit and reliable is a huge factor when you decide where to deposit your money and try to cash out

whats up with draft kings?

seems like a big deal. being legit and reliable is a huge factor when you decide where to deposit your money and try to cash out

It's not really betting. It's more of fantasy mma with money.

If you live in America definitely go with bovada.lv also good luck TS and take it from someone who bets on MMA and other sports there's no such thing as easy money/pick lol

It's very difficult to get funds to an account, you have to go through a ton of hoops and whistles. Bodog.ca is much easier.

Yeah man I just tried to deposit some cash not going so well. I guess 5dimes is off the list. Most of the big sites are a pain in the ass to get funds if your from here its pretty discouraging but I got nothing better to do so yeah haha.

If you live in America definitely go with bovada.lv also good luck TS and take it from someone who bets on MMA and other sports there's no such thing as easy money/pick lol

Yeah I will check it out hopefully it works out up here in Canada. And yeah this isnt my first time betting haha. I had $1000 in the bank for betting at one point then I lost it all. Hopefully this time it will go better I need that luck thanks.

Bovada is legit

bestfightodds is also legit

I have been using 5Dimes for a couple years. Funding and withdrawing with bitcoin is very simple.

The only thing that bothers me about 5Dimes is the fact that it requires you to send your password to them anytime you want to do anything. That includes talking to their employees in livechat and funding one's account. This is not a secure way to handle accounts. Despite this, it is my understanding that other major bookies use the same system.

Back