Best Bellator fights?

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Saw a "Best Strikeforce fights" and wanted to start this one. Last time one of these threads was made about Bellator was in 2012 and I think alot of good fights have happened since then that are worth discussing. Eddie Alvarez vs Michael Chandler 1&2 are the obvious ones. Emanuel Newton's last three fights (Beltran, Vassell, and McGeary) are the ones that made me a fan of his, seen those numerous times. I also enjoyed:
Patricky vs Caveman
Warren vs Dantas
Brooks vs Chandler 1
Patricky vs Woodard
Lima vs Saunders 2
Koreshkov vs Zaromskis
Gonzalez vs Zaromskis
Askren vs Hieron
Shlemenko vs Marshall
Shlemenko vs Ward
Shlemenko vs Cooper 2

Any else?

"Emanuel Newton's last three fights (Beltran, Vassell, and McGeary) are the ones that made me a fan of his"

I thought this was a serious thread until I got to that sentence.

The inverted triangle fights - Imada and Hale. LC Davis/Tokoro fight was contender for FOTY.

Askren was a one man highlight reel..Cant believe he isnt in the UFC. Guarenteed champ!!!

Sucks this is a troll thread. But I enjoyed Rob Emerson vs Joe Taimanglo. That was an excellent fight. 2 rounds of war and then Emerson just picked him apart in the 3rd

No mention of Chandler vs. Alvarez I and II yet?

MVP vs. Rainey

Ivanov vs. Johnson

Pitbull vs. Weichel

Dantas vs. Galvao

Volkov vs. Mighty Mo

Michael Page vs. Ricky Rainey is probably my favourite one sided fight ever.

Sucks this is a troll thread. But I enjoyed Rob Emerson vs Joe Taimanglo. That was an excellent fight. 2 rounds of war and then Emerson just picked him apart in the 3rd

"Emanuel Newton's last three fights (Beltran, Vassell, and McGeary) are the ones that made me a fan of his"

I thought this was a serious thread until I got to that sentence.

Lol, this is not a troll thread, I don't see how it could be one. You can't deny the Newton fights were awesome, the Beltran one was a pretty good comeback fight with an amazing finish, the one with Vassell was a complete ground war, and the McGeary one was back and forth.

Michael Page vs. Ricky Rainey is probably my favourite one sided fight ever.

MVP vs. Rainey

Ivanov vs. Johnson

Pitbull vs. Weichel

Dantas vs. Galvao

Volkov vs. Mighty Mo

MVP vs Rainey was a good beatdown, the fans booing MVP's taunting made it better lol.

The tournament with Ivanov vs Johnson and Volkov vs Siliga is easily one of my favorite Bellator tournaments. Lots of finishes

Pitbull vs Weichel should get comeback of the year, no doubt.

Never seen Dantas vs Galvao, might check it out.

I agree, i thought Emerson was looking great in his Bellator fights was disappointed to see him removed from roster

Mike Richman vs Popo Bezerra, Akop Stepanyan
Shahbulat Shamhalaev tournament run was pure destruction ( too bad he quit mma just as he join ATT)
Jesse Juarez vs Jordan Smith
Patricio Pitbull vs Georgi Karakhanyan

those are a few off top of my head

Back