Best Beast vs. Beast match up?

Nights1515

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Rousimar Palhares vs. Hector Lombard sounded like an epic match up between two scary beast of the MW division, and instead it was a beat down that proved who was the alpha male of the two beast. So I'm curious what is the best beast vs. beast match up you can think of?

Only other one that comes straight to my head is Brock Lesner vs. Overeem and the same thing happen there where Overeem showed everyone he was top dog.

Rousimar Palhares vs. Hector Lombard sounded like an epic match up between two scary beast of the MW division, and instead it was a beat down that proved who was the alpha male of the two beast. So I'm curious what is the best beast vs. beast match up you can think of?

Only other one that comes straight to my head is Brock Lesner vs. Overeem and the same thing happen there where Overeem showed everyone he was top dog.

I Thought severn shamrock 1 was pretty cool to watch.

Chuck vs wand

Good choice! Too bad they were both well past their prime.

Fedor vs. Cro Cop is a excellent choice good fight between two of the scariest guys in the division that actually lived up to the hype.

Good choice! Too bad they were both well past their prime.

Fedor vs. Cro Cop is a excellent choice good fight between two of the scariest guys in the division that actually lived up to the hype.

Barely past their primes and still a great fight. If you want a great fight in their primes between two beasts, I'll give you fedor/crocop. I also think penn/gsp 1, Hughes vs trigg 2, and Diaz vs Daley.

If you want great fights with aging stars then chuck/wand, randy/big nog, and shogun/Henderson.

Both should count as beast vs beast situations.

carwin vs lesnar and overeem vs lesnar

I'm going a little sideways with it, but Roy Nelson - Mike Russow?

Frazier vs Ali

Nog vs Couture

Fedor vs Nog/ Cro Cop

Wanderlei vs Rampage

Machida vs Shogun

Back