Best aspects of flyweight MMA ...

I have yet to see a single boring flyweight fight. High paced, technical, and finishes.

I enjoy watching competition no matter the size of the competitors.

Back during my wrestling days, I liked watching the 103's wrestle because even though I could beat them because I was too big, I still enjoyed watching the lower weights wrestle because of their unique quickness and flexibility.

Same goes for fighting. In no way am I claiming that I could beat them (Maybe under the right circumstances ;]), but you get the idea.

I can get hyped on 125ers because I could probably beat most of them. same with the womens fights

I can get hyped on 125ers because I could probably beat most of them. same with the womens fights

ahhhh I get it now, you're just a troll haha

had me going there so I'll give you a 5/10

well done!

I love watching flyweights. There are some killers in that division and the fights are usually awesome.

Size matters. And I have a ludicrous size advantage over a flyweight

dude they fight for a living... you telling me you could beat up MM or Dodson?

ant UFC fighter kicks any guys ass on Sherdog, they're professionals at the end of the day... goes for the women too guys just cant admit it cos they think it means they're weak which isn't true if you're not a professional fighter lol

My dads a boxing fan and he used to prefer lighter weights to heavyweights.
His reasoning was as follows "Heavyweights can KO eachother with one punch,Id much rather watch two little blokes beating the shit out of each other for several rounds".

Fair nuff.

The more I see these flea-fights, the more I enjoy them... It will never have the impact of a good LHW or HW fight, but they're fun to watch I must agree (the midgets)

dude they fight for a living... you telling me you could beat up MM or Dodson?

ant UFC fighter kicks any guys ass on Sherdog, they're professionals at the end of the day... goes for the women too guys just cant admit it cos they think it means they're weak which isn't true if you're not a professional fighter lol

Dodson is the only FLW who could probably lay me out with a body shot, maybe Lineker also.
But it's not like I'm a little bit bigger, I'm 6'8" and have wrestled all my life. I"m not that athletic or mobile being this big but I know enough grappling that if I tangled up with a guy that's 5'3" 130-140 lbs... he's finished due to size difference alone.
Did you not see Stipe vs Maldonado? You guys are high of you think technical skill override a power discrepancy that much

And lol @ the women. Cody Mckenzie would run through Ronda

Dodson is the only FLW who could probably lay me out with a body shot, maybe Lineker also.
But it's not like I'm a little bit bigger, I'm 6'8" and have wrestled all my life. I"m not that athletic or mobile being this big but I know enough grappling that if I tangled up with a guy that's 5'3" 130-140 lbs... he's finished due to size difference alone.
Did you not see Stipe vs Maldonado? You guys are high of you think technical skill override a power discrepancy that much

Belfort could do the same thing to Maldonado, and he is a MW.

Dude flyweights would beat you up and I'm not trying to diss you cos they'd beat me up too

As for the women if RR gets a hold of you and judo throws you on your head outside then chokes you out/armbars you then what? Or Cat Zingano lands a good knee to the balls? Most women don't hit that hard in the wmma in terms of one shot ko power but they'd still hurt you bad... imagine getting countered by Holly Holmes? You'd be KTFO man

Belfort could do the same thing to Maldonado, and he is a MW.

Pretty much, Maldonado just isnt all that good especially compared to a HEAVYWEIGHT who has GG boxing and clearly outweighed him in shape and muscles errywhereeee

Dude flyweights would beat you up and I'm not trying to diss you cos they'd beat me up too

As for the women if RR gets a hold of you and judo throws you on your head outside then chokes you out/armbars you then what? Or Cat Zingano lands a good knee to the balls? Most women don't hit that hard in the wmma in terms of one shot ko power but they'd still hurt you bad... imagine getting countered by Holly Holmes? You'd be KTFO man

youre trippin on the WMMA. It would be straight domestic abuse if even Ronda, the champ, fought a fit guy of heavyweight size, pro fighter or not.

i love watching the lower weightclasses, and that myth about them not having knockout power is retarded and theres enough evidence to prove that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back