Best area to get punched/kicked

i read somewhere that top of the head is strongest part of the body, one is more likely to break their hand than do any damage to your head.. the legitimacy of this claim I have not tested

Being that it's dome shaped, it's an incredibly strong structure. That being said, you do not "want" to be hit/kicked in the head above other body parts since you can still be rendered unconscious. The potential for cervical spine compression is also a possibility. This is a horrible choice above other less susceptible areas of the body.

back of the shoulder, if that's actually an option. While clenching it

The nuts, if wearing a steel Thai cup. But some guys don't like it because the metal is uncomfortable and the g string rides up in their ass.

/Rogan

Forehead/top of the head.

I'm done. Good lord you actually think that?

Where else is better to get hit on the head than there? Anywhere else is worse.

The upper forehead is the best place to get hit ON THE HEAD, but definitely not the best place to get hit out of your whole body.

The elbow/kneecaps for blocks do counter damage, so they are the best, IMO.

The arms and shins can take quite the beating if used to block properly. The problem with getting hit in the arms while blocking headshots is that with mma gloves, or no gloves, strikes can slip through and land on your head/face, and even if they do only hit your arms, they can still shake your brain up quite a bit.

i read somewhere that top of the head is strongest part of the body, one is more likely to break their hand than do any damage to your head.. the legitimacy of this claim I have not tested

It's pretty hard. Not long ago I was swimming butterfly and didn't realise the pool was ending. I ran into the edge of the pool top of the head first. I'm not a fast swimmer but it took the impact like a champ, I didn't really feel much at all.

I was going to say Canada based on the thread title. Free health care and all.

lmao

Good one. But free health care can be found in many places of Occident. In most countries actually

I think the best place is the pinky finger or little toe

In front of a video camera thats recording at a personal injury lawyer convention.

Back