Best app to keep track of his training ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

Could you recommend me a good app to keep track of my training ? Where I could put the exercises, number of sets and reps for each session, the weights, time between each set etc.

Thanks a lot

a pen and paper or keep a log on here or wherever else lets you keep a log

Could you recommend me a good app to keep track of my training ? Where I could put the exercises, number of sets and reps for each session, the weights, time between each set etc.

Thanks a lot

Works best if you're doing the program, but the Stronglifts 5x5 app is great and I've been using it for the past 5 years or so. They offer a paid version that allows you to do more things but the free version is just fine. Tracks progress in squats, deadlift, bench press, OHP and bent over rows and displays 1) workouts in a calendar format; 2) sets, reps and weight lifted in a "spreadsheet" format by date and 3) shows graphs of your progress over time.

Thanks a lot

I use the Strong app in IOS... It's very good. One problem though, I purchased it years ago cheap and I guess these days it's a little expensive now. But it does a great job of tracking workouts and lifts... and will even provide trend graphs (based on 1 Rep Max) on specific exercises. The free version allows for you to create 3 workouts... so it's worth checking out to see if you like it. You can also start an empty workout each time and just add the exercises.

Back