Best animal Wrestling vid ever!

ShanghaiBJJ

Brown Belt
Reaction score
That monkey is a guard puller for sure...

and he is all about the armdrag to single leg combo :icon_lol:

Awesome lol, i'd love to have one of those monkeys for a pet, a little one like on pirates of the carribean lol

LOL great vid its funny how it looks like the monkey is usin his guard

and when he pulls guard about 1:01 :D

Nice spider guard work by the monkey but I got it 14-2 for the dog. Monkey needs to work on his wrestling.

Awesome lol, i'd love to have one of those monkeys for a pet, a little one like on pirates of the carribean lol

it's great until they freak out and rip parts of your face off.

some upside down guard going on aswell

Gibbons make for killer open guard players. Their arms and legs are insanely long.

Gorillas work it more Greco-Roman style.

[YT]LDYyv-iLmRY[/YT]

Gibbons make for killer open guard players. Their arms and legs are insanely long.

Gorillas work it more Greco-Roman style.

[YT]LDYyv-iLmRY[/YT]

Gorillas aren't scary at all. I just shit my pants.

this thread has all sorts of potential.

thank you TS for making my wait on the metro that much more bearable.

Gorillas aren't scary at all. I just shit my pants.

I just love that sneaky little forearm shiver/elbow strike at 0:38 that puts the other Gorilla on it's ass and looking kind of dazed. Who says Gorilla-fu doesn't include strikes eh?

I want to train a gorilla some judo, just to see what would happen.

The gibbon was really working that guillotine from butterfly, couldn't finish any of his takedowns tho.

this sounds kinda weird to me but i think that monkey has better jiu jitsu than i do.

That dog has a great base. Even when the monkey tried to fun some deep-half guard on him, he postured out of it!

The gorillas need to learn to change levels, tho.

This makes we wish I had hands for feet like monkeys do. Think about how crazy BJJ would be if we all had them.

Back