International Best "Anglo" country or territory?

These obese yanks watch a 2 minute clip on fox news about Australia and think the entire country is a police state.
I think I've had 2 lockdowns in Queensland, both where pretty loose lockdowns, basically just had to wear a mask and avoid non essential shopping. probably less than a month total in lockdown in the 2 years.
Not exactly the police state they seem to think it is.

The Anglo-sphere has gone to shit in recent years. Sad, but true.

We should have been taken over a long time ago … it’s probably only because other places don’t have their shit together, either!

The Anglo-sphere has gone to shit in recent years. Sad, but true.

We should have been taken over a long time ago … it’s probably only because other places don’t have their shit together, either!

Taken over by who lol, what are you on about?

London has by far the most dollar millionaires of any city in the world, ~874k, compared to 2nd place New York City with ~820k.

a6d1e059-54ac-40d6-ba97-cd6d825779a8

wr21-urbanleaders.jpg

Sure, London is an ambitious city. The US has a whole if far more cut throat. Hence your chart.

You don't think you're being dramatic with statements like this? They were literally killing people by the millions. You may disagree with what is happening now, but I feel any comparison drawn with Germany and WWII shows a lack of respect towards people who lost their live*.
(*sic or not? what's the rule? s or no s? Tx!)

They were killing people by the millions so now they decided to schizophrenically abolish themselves, and all of Europe with it.
Just great.

Sure, London is an ambitious city. The US has a whole if far more cut throat. Hence your chart.

The UK has a population slightly smaller than the Midwest, in a land area slightly smaller than Oregon, meaning you're never far from a reasonably large city.
For most Brits, it just makes more sense to live near the center of a mid-sized city, than be lost in the sprawl of a huge metropolis. People enjoy being a bike ride from the countryside.
With the exception of London, urban areas in the British Isles simply aren't populous enough to make these lists, even if they have more ambitious people per capita than some of the American cities listed.
It's kinda like how places like Pittsburgh and Denver have more ambitious people per capita than Houston or Detroit, but the latter are perhaps more likely to make the lists.
Manchester, the 2nd largest urban area in the British Isles, has a smaller population than Cleveland.

Last edited:
Taken over by who lol, what are you on about?

I don’t mean invaded militarily, per se, I largely mean replaced as the world’s hegemonic power.

I’m also being a little tongue in cheek, but I guess you didn’t pick up on that.

I don’t mean invaded militarily, per se, I largely mean replaced as the world’s hegemonic power.

I’m also being a little tongue in cheek, but I guess you didn’t pick up on that.

You need to work on transmitting your humour in that case my friend.

You need to work on transmitting your humour in that case my friend.

It wasn’t that hard to pick up on.

The idea of someone actually “invading the Anglo sphere” is hardly a realistic idea. I’m clearly not being serious here.

Maybe, I should have added a “just kidding” at the end… whatever.

It wasn’t that hard to pick up on.

The idea of someone actually “invading the Anglo sphere” is hardly a realistic idea. I’m clearly not being serious here.

Maybe, I should have added a “just kidding” at the end… whatever.

You can do better set ups and make it come off nice and dry. I'm sure you'll improve given time.

You can do better set ups and make it come off nice and dry. I'm sure you'll improve given time.

Splendid.

And, perhaps you can also improve at not taking everything posted on this karate forum at face value like a complete simpleton.

Anyway, do have a good day!

Just so you guys know there are more places in Australia than Sydney and Melbourne.
:rolleyes:

Yea, my sister says it was pretty much business as usual for her. She lives a few hours north of sydney.

Back