Best age for a kid to start training.

I don't get how people are saying try and build the interest for him outside of the gym. Why would you need to do that? If he likes it, he'll naturally gravitate towards it no matter what you do.

That's like forcing him to go to Nascar races so he'll take in interest in cars and want to become a racecar driver. I don't have an interest in cars, and never would have no matter what fucking age you exposed me to that shit. I get that you're trying to inspire him to do something, but vicariously you're living through him a bit if you think just because you like sports or combat that he'll take to it too.

There's other ways to inspire confidence. Sports are good, but it doesn't have to be sports. See if he likes music, and buy him a fucking guitar or some shit. wtf mate.

I don't get how people are saying try and build the interest for him outside of the gym. Why would you need to do that? If he likes it, he'll naturally gravitate towards it no matter what you do.

That's like forcing him to go to Nascar races so he'll take in interest in cars and want to become a racecar driver. I don't have an interest in cars, and never would have no matter what fucking age you exposed me to that shit. I get that you're trying to inspire him to do something, but vicariously you're living through him a bit if you think just because you like sports or combat that he'll take to it too.

There's other ways to inspire confidence. Sports are good, but it doesn't have to be sports. See if he likes music, and buy him a fucking guitar or some shit. wtf mate.

That could work, but it doesn't solve the weight issue

lol, I tried that already. I told him to pick whichever he liked the most....same results. Maybe he should learn programming or some shit like that.

guitars_zpsd2a398ba.jpg

Back