Best actor out of these 5 actors...?

Out of these 5, who in your opinion, is the best actor?

• Total voters
all I see here is that these two guys have basically played the same role over and over, they are very good at it tho, while Tom hanks has more diversity, I feel like in every movie hes in, you never forget that its tom hanks...if that makes sense

YES EXACTLY!

I've heard Jack Nicholson has locked himself away and never goes out.. or isn't allowed to. He can't separate who he was in real life from his roles anymore at this stage in his life..

I bet he reverts back into Jack Torrance the most

Where's Gary Oldman?

gary-oldman-compilation.jpg

I love me some De Niro (who doesn't) but come on, he's great in only a very limited range.
That's why it's between Hanks and Washington for me

i put nicholson and hanks just below the other three but all are great.

I was hoping you Sherdoggers would make the right choice but after voting and seeing the results I guess that
tumblr_mjzlqhpkiF1qakh43o1_500.gif

If I was casting the Zer biopic it'd be like

1. De Niro
2. Denzel
3. Nicholson
4. DiCaprio
5. Hanks

Robert D and Tom Hanks is a tie. I feel like Tom Hanks could of had a few more epic movies but for some reason he didn't.
Forrest Gump
Saving Private Ryan
Philadelphia
Apollo 13
Road to Perdition
Castaway
Etc.

Sidney Poitier, Forest Whitaker, Don Cheadle, Idris Elba , and Jeffrey Wright all better than Denzel
this is young denzel confused at your statement.

{<huh}

My daughter asked me the other day when seeing him on TV was is that the guy from The Intern. I cried inside.
you should put that daughter up for adoption. that kind of behavior is unacceptable.

Robert De Niro used to be a good actor like 20 years ago dude is a straight can now

Tom hanks has the movies and the consistency

+1. The last few of his movies were absolute shit and his acting was just plain awful. I don't know how I got through The Intern, absolute garbage movie propagating feminist agenda.

I don't think DiCaprio is a great actor, but at least he plays different characters. Denzel doesn't even do that.

DeNiro
Nicholson
Hanks
DiCaprio
Denzel

Nicholson really reminded me what he was capable of in The Departed. A master at expressing things most actors struggle with.

Only children don't think DeNiro has range or a stellar catalogue.

Grow up you dummies.

I love me some De Niro (who doesn't) but come on, he's great in only a very limited range.

I would disagree. He has taken incredibly diverse roles in numerous movies. He is no longer putting out brilliant films like Raging Bull and Taxi Driver, but he has managed to stick around and remain somewhat relevant for a long time.

I would say Jack Nicholson is a close second, but he has not been in a movie for quite some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Tom Hanks and Denzel are far and away the best of this group.

Nicholson and Deniro are in some great movie but they're not on the same level as Hanks and Denzel. Leo seriously?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back