Best actor out of these 5 actors...?

Out of these 5, who in your opinion, is the best actor?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
5 of my all time favourite actors. Curious to see who Sherdoggers find is the best actor out of these 5, so I've made a poll...

Seriously?

giphy.gif

Come on. Those cans against De Niro

I love me some De Niro (who doesn't) but come on, he's great in only a very limited range.

Tough list. In No particular order:
Leonardo Dicaprio
Denzel Washington
Tom Hanks
Jack Nicholson
Robert DeNiro

Last edited:
Denzel Washington is losing the poll because he's black.

Tough list. In NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
Leonardo Dicaprio
Denzel Washington
Tom Hanks
Jack Nicholson
Robert DeNiro
so you just listed the exact same actors as in the op and did not put them in any order. ok

Robert D and Tom Hanks is a tie. I feel like Tom Hanks could of had a few more epic movies but for some reason he didn't.

Robert De Niro used to be a good actor like 20 years ago dude is a straight can now

Tom hanks has the movies and the consistency

I went with Leo. He has more range than the rest of them. I wanted to put Hanks, but he's at his best when he is behind the camera. His skills as a producer and director are wonderful. Like Ron Howard, he's better at that than he ever was as an actor.

DeNiro. Based on the 70s and 80s.

Hanks or Denzel. I give a slight edge to Hanks, though I prefer Denzel. Deniro and Nicholson are awesome and have played so many iconic characters, but they aren't in the same league for acting. As for DiCaprio? Meh, hugely overrated.

Last edited:
De Niro is always the answer.

Robert De Niro used to be a good actor like 20 years ago dude is a straight can now

Tom hanks has the movies and the consistency

He was the Fedor of his era and the rest cant catch up. EVER.

Back