Best Acting In "Django Unchained"

658529-django_unchained_1.jpg

You forgot Don Stroud.

Leo stole it imo. Holy shit was he great.

Waltz comes in soooooo close at second.

Close between Leo and Waltz but Waltz had more memorable lines.

Damn Waltz is an amazing actor. If I was an actor I would love to be in a film with him more than anyone else, dude just kills it.

Haven't seen it yet. But I'll go ahead and reserve this spot on the 1st page for when i do.

Dizzy, I trust your judgement for some reason lol.. what'd you think of the film?

Close between Leo and Waltz but Waltz had more memorable lines.

Damn Waltz is an amazing actor. If I was an actor I would love to be in a film with him more than anyone else, dude just kills it.

Agreed, amazing actor.

The fuck? Now I know that old guy with a massive hand gets shot.. No spoilers!

Fucking amazing, Agga. By far one of my favorite recent movies. It's a bit long so prepare for that, but I was solidly entertained the entire time. The acting carries it, but Tarantinos direction is stellar as well. I hope I don't build it up too much lol, but for sure, worth paying a ticket to check out.

Fucking amazing, Agga. By far one of my favorite recent movies. It's a bit long so prepare for that, but I was solidly entertained the entire time. The acting carries it, but Tarantinos direction is stellar as well. I hope I don't build it up too much lol, but for sure, worth paying a ticket to check out.

Cool, thanks man. I'm a big QT fan, but I was thinking of passing on this one (I can't stand Jamie Foxx) but I now plan on doing an about face on that decision and checking it out. Been reading/hearing alot of positive stuff about this film.

I'm pushing 40 years old and it was by far the most fun i've had at the movies since i was a kid.

Waltz just crushed it in every way.

Cool, thanks man. I'm a big QT fan, but I was thinking of passing on this one (I can't stand Jamie Foxx) but I now plan on doing an about face on that decision and checking it out. Been reading/hearing alot of positive stuff about this film.

Foxx serves his purpose in this movie. He does enough to be good and they limit him from ever being bad. It's ALL about Waltz and Dicaprio. But there's not a poor performance in the movie.

Hope you enjoy it, man.

Sam Jackson.

That other thread about non Oscar winners made me think he's about due -- not only is he enormously popular, he adds a great deal of credibility to any vehicle. It's why Quentin puts him in all his films. Sam Jackson lets Quentin get away with saying n-word all the time. However, to be fair he made Sam Jackson who he is today, creating a space for Sam to do his thing and continues to do so time and again -- so it's a symbiotic relationship that delves just nicely into blaxploitation. I get that it's too far for Spike, but part of me think Spike's just salty he was Sam's breakthrough but Sam continues to work and receive more accolades with QT.

I don't buy into the notion he's just ah angry Black man, he often provides the foundation for the scenes he's in. The story turns on his face. At one point I would have said he was the Black Bruce Willis, due to Willis' ability to anchor a film and make it real -- but honestly Sam Jackson is in his own class.

Sam was so good in this, TGF, but damn, there were parts where I was afraid of Leo. The way he switched from southern gent to fucking sociopath was amazing.

Everyone was flawless, besides Washington, but Leo was just too damn good to ignore

Kerry Washington was swimming out of her depth, wasn't she? She finer than a motherfucker, but for this film? Maybe too fine. Teeth too white and straight.

Not that I want dice teeth but you know what I'm saying. You know whumsayin?

Washington overacted like fuck, but damn is she beautiful.

I chose Samuel L. but Leo was up there, razor close. They both killed.

Foxx serves his purpose in this movie. He does enough to be good and they limit him from ever being bad. It's ALL about Waltz and Dicaprio. But there's not a poor performance in the movie.

Hope you enjoy it, man.

This right here.

Back